The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to bet it comes almost immediately. Enroll in a JuCo, transfer in two years and it'll be like it never happened.
Auburn will take him. Or Louisville. He meets their pre-requisites...

Kentucky fan checking in here, I'm hopeful we can get back to a bowl for the first time since 2010. Baby steps for sure are needed, but I really think Stoops has this program headed in the right direction. We were only a couple of plays away from being 7-5 last year so hopefully we can get over the hump and get back to a bowl game. I know that is not where most want to be, but after the mess Joker Phillips left us in to be where we are at now is incredible even and speaks to the job that Stoops has done recruiting.

Sports Illustrated reporting Ohio State QB Braxton Miller will be changing positions to WR this season. QB battle will be between JT Barrett and Cardale Jones. Should be an interesting camp in Columbus

Sports Illustrated reporting Ohio State QB Braxton Miller will be changing positions to WR this season. QB battle will be between JT Barrett and Cardale Jones. Should be an interesting camp in Columbus

Braxton about to catch balls and look like Kyrie, breaking dudes anks

Good for him. I think he'd be great in the backfield as well as a third down back but obviously urban knows what he's doing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for him. I think he'd be great in the backfield as well as a third down back but obviously urban knows what he's doing .

Antwan Randal El but faster

I know UGA will miss Gurley but Chubb is working hard to make the loss minimal.

Pretty sure blugold does that on one leg.

(But seriously, Chubb is a monster.)

Chubb is a great dude too.

Awe hell I can do that

Bill that is 585 not 85 buddy.

I'll say OSU and Auburn for the championship game. That was the most painful thing I've ever typed. For gentlemen and ladies I am a Florida Gator.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'll say OSU and Auburn for the championship game. That was the most painful thing I've ever typed. For gentlemen and ladies I am a Florida Gator.

Very hard to predict, tOSU has a relatively easy schedule so an upset late might do them in. Auburn has a pretty rough road to go. I would be hard pressed to venture a guess right now.

I am one that would like to see the first poll after the first 6 games or so are complete.

Very hard to predict, tOSU has a relatively easy schedule so an upset late might do them in. Auburn has a pretty rough road to go. I would be hard pressed to venture a guess right now.

I am one that would like to see the first poll after the first 6 games or so are complete.
I agreed with you, but with the polls not meaning much at all these days I'm fine with them coming out early and often.

Had some players get in trouble the last couple of days.

Miami news Amir Rasual has decommited and as a fan we knew he was going to FSU. Also seems like Golden is on the hot seat for real which I love. Blake James talking big lately.

Had some players get in trouble the last couple of days.

Miami news Amir Rasual has decommited and as a fan we knew he was going to FSU. Also seems like Golden is on the hot seat for real which I love. Blake James talking big lately.

It's ACC title game or you're fired Al!!!

It's ACC title game or you're fired Al!!!
I agree, but he should have been gone last year. Ohh well we will see how hard Blake talks if/when AL fails. In other related news Cane commit and ESPN 300 LB Shaq Quarterman did this at a Gators Camp...Also have heard Sam Bruce on the ride home told Shaq he wishes he would have worn his cane gear.

CKtcUwqWsAAkAiD.jpg

Also to the UF guys what happened with Bostick? Did he just want to leave or was there an issue?

I'm still going with the Irish this year. Just purchased tickets for a second game in person this year (USC night game at ND). I could've used the money to play golf in Houston the week before, or use it on USC tickets. Screw the golf ... Let's go ND

This was sent to me and made me chuckle. I suppose Auburn could be substituted for a lot of things.

11825675_10154538554507228_2666311307884919838_n.jpg

Not sold on the Barners. I think their problems run deeper than just fixing a Defense. The shine has come off Malzhan a bit. Defenses are starting to figure him out and I'm not sure his offense will run the same without a true dual-threat QB (which Jeremy Johnson is not). I predict an 8-4 season for Auburn and I only give him about 3 more years there...

spurrier-2-thumb-560x314-159370.gif

Not sold on the Barners. I think their problems run deeper than just fixing a Defense. The shine has come off Malzhan a bit. Defenses are starting to figure him out and I'm not sure his offense will run the same without a true dual-threat QB (which Jeremy Johnson is not). I predict an 8-4 season for Auburn and I only give him about 3 more years there...

I honestly have no clue how this team will do, too many variables. But I don't agree about his offense needing a dual threat. He has put together alot of very good seasons with average, immobile QBs. Pre-Auburn he had back to back seasons where he had the leading rushing QB in the nation, followed by the leading passing QB in the nation. If Jeremy Johnson is half as good as expected they will be just fine on offense.

I honestly have no clue how this team will do, too many variables. But I don't agree about his offense needing a dual threat. He has put together alot of very good seasons with average, immobile QBs. Pre-Auburn he had back to back seasons where he had the leading rushing QB in the nation, followed by the leading passing QB in the nation. If Jeremy Johnson is half as good as expected they will be just fine on offense.

He seemed fine when they plugged him in Last year.

Seems to have a pretty accurate arm.

He seemed fine when they plugged him in Last year.

Seems to have a pretty accurate arm.

Yep, he has a big arm, and has been accurate in his spot action. He has all the tools to be successful, but there have been alot of guys who looked good as the backup who flamed out as the starter, so it's wait and see. But I am not concerned with his relative lack of mobility. He is MUCH more mobile than some of the guys Malzahn has worked with in the past. The o-line is more of the concern to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back