Lamkin UTx Grips Review

7876a19b89483fef944f0098875ae9e9.jpg

Aaaaaaaaah!!!

Still the coolest grip out there. WTG dude!

JM

Good on ya man. That's cool.

Now to decide what set to put them on, so effin sweet.

James those are sweet! So happy for you and definitely jealous!

So in the spirit of mikeskimmer441, I haven't seen if anyone posted this, but the UTx grips are buy 2, get 1 free off Lamkin web site right now. I just got 9 of these at what amounts to $5.50 a grip for the midsizes! Even with shipping it's cheaper than buying in store.

I'm so excited that these are the stock option on the Srixon irons. Such an awesome choice

I'm so excited that these are the stock option on the Srixon irons. Such an awesome choice

They look absolutely great in red. Kicking myself for not going with those grips.

Just ordered 13 black grips on the great deal lamkin has right now. Can't wait to get these on

Just ordered 13 black grips on the great deal lamkin has right now. Can't wait to get these on

Nice dude, be sure to tell us what you think about them. Solid blend of a lot of things I really like in a grip. When you install them though, be SURE you get them seated all the way, they can be pesky there.

I pretty much decided today on the course that the green/yellow ones will be going on the Vapor Pro Combo's, I know they'll class a bit, but I don't care.

I utilized the deal with Lamkin and I got 11 grips plus shipping for at least 30-40 dollars cheaper than some of the local stores. I will be playing my first round with them tomorrow and interested to see how I like them compared to the NDMC that I've been gaming for a few years.

Keep us updated on how they are working out for you.

Posted in here a couple weeks ago. The real test will be how these grips are holding up by the spring, but I'm sure a lot better than my crosslines. Jman's new grips make me want to regrip everything with red Utx!

After 30 rounds I had to replace my drivers UTX grip. It's started to wear slick. I don't know if I got a defective grip because my UTX on my 3w has seen 60 + rounds and is still fine, and it gets used a lot more than my Driver.

So....they don't match, but I don't care. These are SO badass.

DSC_0345-L.jpg

DSC_0346-L.jpg

DSC_0347-L.jpg

DSC_0348-L.jpg

So....they don't match, but I don't care. These are SO badass.

DSC_0345-L.jpg

DSC_0346-L.jpg

DSC_0347-L.jpg

DSC_0348-L.jpg

Whoa! I see what you mean. Those are noice

Whoa! I see what you mean. Those are noice

They're so slick, still a PITA to make sure you seat them properly, and I had one casualty during install (seam rip w/ too many wraps), but I'm insanely excited to have UTx back on my gamers, the fact that they're green/yellow Masters grips just makes me MORE excited.

Dang James those are saweet!

Using Tapatalk

Yep, those look fantastic! Well done dude.

Just saw you post on twitter JMan. That green/yellow combo looks so good. The color really pops which is something I felt the blue UTx grips lacked

Those look great James. May not be an exact match, but they do look good.

The green/yellow combo looks really really good. I hope they make these available all the time!

Even though they don't match exactly, those grips look absolutely great on the pro combos

Will be debuting them tomorrow with about 4 hours sleep in Texas hahahaha

Yeah I really like the green. Is that a regular production color.

Back