Gamer Bag for 2015

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
With the 2015 Golf Show going on, I'm sure a lot of you are pondering new equipment. Like me, with this new equipment, you will be wanting a new bag. What bag do you choose? Do you choose a cart, stand or staff bag? And Do you get one made my the manufacturer of your new shiny equipment or one that is different? How many slots do you want in the top for your clubs? 6 way or 14 way divider? To me new sticks need a new condo, they don't deserve the same old mobile home your old clubs live in now. If your getting a new bag, feel free to post a photo and what made you choose it.

For the new clubs I have chosen, the Bridgestone J15 line :drool:, I would like to find a Bstone cart bag. Really like the 2015 Bridgestone Cart bag in white. I just have to decide if I can live with the 6 way top when I prefer a 14 way top. It's a good thing I have time to ponder. So far it's a toss up between these for me...
a6cd7067fa9b32e22f765040c8a738c6.jpg
1f13175fe58f368aa26aa6f32621d747.jpg
so far... That could change tho.

I want a Nexus bag in a bad way. The black and green looks so nice

I got the bag in this for Christmas. It'll probably be my gamer for a while.
c130_slide.png

Trying to decide on which new ogio stand bag with the woode top I want to put all my new clubs in

I love my mid-size Titleist but if I were to buy a new bag I'd probably go with a Bridgestone mini-staffer to match my future wedges.

Ogio-Shredder-Stand-Bag-2014_Default_550.jpeg

The previous generation Ogio Shredder in grey/red. I'm loving it so far.

I want a Nexus bag in a bad way. The black and green looks so nice
You and me both buddy. I really dig the exoskeleton frame of that bag. Looks super sturdy and versatile.

I picked up this beauty today. Will look great with my new sticks in it!

$_35.JPG

I've been looking at this exact bag, I'm going to start trying to walk more this year and this looks like it would be a good one.

Callaway Aqua Dry stand bag for me. Looks great, built fantastically.

Im rocking this one in 2015

shopping

this thread is not helping my wallet...

I’m pondering on a lot for 2015 as well. First step was the bag; I received my new bag last week, the 2014 Cobra Bio Cart bag.

The decision to go for a cart bag was an easy one. I always walk the courses with my ClicGear. I wanted one that has a lot of different compartments, as I always take way too many useless things with me. I prefer a 14-way divider as tangled clubs annoy me, and it rattles less. It’s one of the reasons I don’t strap a staff bag to my trolley, even though I love the look of them. I plan to make some golf trips, and since every pounds equals a lot of money at the airport, another important thing is weight.

I don’t care about the brand of the bag. I happen to have Cobra irons as well, but that’s a coincidence, I just buy the bag that suits my eyes, needs and demands best, and if that happens to be a brand that isn’t represented in the bag, so be it.

215599b5f603976df767d5e8e2d7e123.jpg

I am gaming this Titleist Staff Stand Bag this year. I have always wanted the looks of a staff bag with the functionality of a stand bag so I pulled the trigger on this guy. I really like that I can fit entire boxes of balls in the pocket on the spine. It also feels much lighter than I anticipated. The bag only has a 4 way divider at the top so I will be curious to see if that causes me any headaches.

Loving my 2015 SM Three5 I got for Christmas. Should be my carry bag for many years to come.

IMG_6510.JPG

IMG_6511.JPG

Since I use a push cart I'm sticking with my Datrek Assault bag this year. I love it. This will be my third year using it.

I will stay with most of my current equipment with the exception of possibly a ping K15 3 - wood and a new cart bag. If we fall into some unexpected money then I'll definitely look at the new Bridgestone line. I love where they are going with their new stuff. :thumb:

Callaway Aqua Dry #TheGrandaddy style for me.

3b0917588652448d777149089adbd9d7.jpg

Last edited:
i've pretty much come full circle when it comes to bags. Started out with carry bags, and eventually settled with a ping hoofer. Carried that for a good while when i decided to pick up a clic-gear. Loved that combination and then realized hey if i'm pushing a clic, might as well get a staffer so i went with a PING TR 9.5 mid-staffer. Then i ended up with a cally X-hot mini-staffer as well. Ended up selling both of those and going back to the hoofer on the clic. Eventually realized that at my home course, routing of push carts was very irritating and just carrying was easier so strapped the hoofer back up and carried. Now that i'm fairly committed to carrying again i decided to make this my go-to bag for 2015. I'll still have the clic and hoofer at the club in case of inclement weather days which require carrying more stuff, or days which i'm extremely lazy lol.

PING moonlite!
travel-moon_lite_ii_bla.jpg

That white Bridgestone bag is amazing. Need a 14 way divider though.

I bought a Bennington QO9 cart bag last year. I absolutely love this bag and plan on keeping it for the foreseeable future.

bfa2d77ae58b3c8c89caacd57b5381b0.jpg

I'm looking at retiring my Grom XX, which has served well but is getting a little tired, in favor of the Sun Mountain Four 5 as well since I use the same bag for walking and carting. Next step is to run out and check it out in person.

Back