Introducing The Teams - 2015 #TheKing

Hey now.... I see how it is. We didn't want you rooting for us anyway. Look what your
backing did for the Bears this year ;-P

Can't wait for this one. A lil torn on what to do here. I'm a #TeamChad loyalist, but a hometown buddy is set to kill it for #TeamHarry.

Sike, #TeamChad FTW!

I love that we've got some rock solid backers in this one boys, let's work hard and bring Captain Hashtag his first win! We got this!

Thanks for the support everyone, regardless of the side you're pulling for, we all appreciate the support!

#ImWithChad

Let rock this thing boys! Socks and all! Hashtag Chad's team will clean house! Do work boys!

Team Harry will win again this year!

#ImWithHarry

Not being able to see the video and not knowing the game or abilities of any of the participants, I'm going with #TeamHashtag just because.

Congrats to all that will be playing in the epic event

Teams looking good! No matter what #ImwithHarry

Seriously though, this will be a fun one to follow, and for me, I'll be doing so with a liiiiiiiiiiittle more intensity and focus... #MVP

Can't wait to follow along and I'm taking teamchad ftw

Looks like another good old fashion hoedown about to happen!#ImWithChad

May have missed it, but will any other zoocrew members be participating this year?

Go Team Chad, bring home the bacon and avenge us guys who were on last year's Hair Squad!!

#ImwithChad #Team#

May have missed it, but will any other zoocrew members be participating this year?
Based on the details, looks like 1 additional member from the zoo crew will be on each team. Don't think we know who that will be yet, though.

Awesome to see all the support, looks like you might have a chance to win something if you support Team Chad.

#ImWithChad

Pretty sure I saw Finley tweet something about TeamHarry winning because he'll be on the team...

Based on the details, looks like 1 additional member from the zoo crew will be on each team. Don't think we know who that will be yet, though.

#ImWithChad

Going with my boy Chad again for this one. Go get em fellas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I saw Finley tweet something about TeamHarry winning because he'll be on the team...
I remember seeing that tweet as well. No biggie, Darth Finley is good but #TheChadWagon will roll right over him.

Seriously, both teams look good and it should be a great battle. Have fun guys!
#ImWithChad #RevengeOfTheHair2015

Love it! Chad's ready to bring this thing home. Do work #TeamChad, you guys got this!

Looking at the team, my Central California buddies are both on Team Chad. So I'm switching it up and I'm now #ImWithChad

I believe you are correct:

It almost feels like joining the dark side, but as long as we win I'm fine with it.

Last edited:
My support will never waiver. #ImWithChad. Snatch that crown fellas

The Crown needs a new home.

#ImwithChad

I believe you are correct:

It almost feels like joining the dark side, but as long as we win I'm fine with it.

What a liar he is. His team didn't win #TheGauntlet...

Back