Under armour hat sizing

dizzyg12

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone found under armour fitted/stretch fit hats (like the Jordan style) in a S/M size? If you look online they make a s/m in the fitted and stretch fitted hats according to the size chart. But I cannot Find them anywhere online even on their site!

Emailed their customer support and got no response.

Just wondering if any other small headed people found them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen them at Academy Sports and Golfsmith.

I've seen them at Dicks.

FYI: I wear a S/M in most hats (7 1/4) but I'm definitely a M/L in Under Armour fitted hats.

The UA hats definitely run small.

I have the UA Men's Golf Mesh Stretch 2.0 cap in M/L. My hat size is 7 - 7 1/8". Really like that hat, keeps me cool and matches all my UA clothes.

I have the UA Men's Golf Mesh Stretch 2.0 cap in M/L. My hat size is 7 - 7 1/8". Really like that hat, keeps me cool and matches all my UA clothes.

Any other hat brand you're probably an S/M, right?

Any other hat brand you're probably an S/M, right?

The other ball caps have been adjustable. I do wear many Akubra hats and my sizing there is a 57. I would say I would normally be about a medium. The UA hat I have does stretch a bit and it is snug, but not uncomfortable.

The UA hats definitely run small.

I tried in several styles in the M/l because that's all I can find anywhere. Some were snugger than others but still too big. To the point that it would slide down over my ears, lol. Even the ones that were smaller were still too big for me. Considering they stretch too, even more important to find the small sizes!

Small head and I keep a close cut on the little hair I have left.

I thought about looking for youth extra larges lol.

I know I've seen them at Dicks and I'm pretty the local PGA superstore and Golf galaxy has them.

Just a note for the op is a hat can be shrunk. I have shrunk some by soaking in hot water for 30 mins then in the dryer for 30 mins

Back