Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Moved to 2-1 after week 3. Time to start dealing with byes as I have 2 or 3 starters on a bye this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I sent one to you..

Or maybe it wasn't you.. Hmm.

Apparently I did get one. I will take a second look but I am not sure there is a deal that works well for both if us.

Apparently I did get one. I will take a second look but I am not sure there is a deal that works well for both if us.
I figured at worse it was a starting point and worth a shot to see if we could work something out.

Question: In another league.. I lost Big Ben, and don't have a backup.

I was just offered Carson Palmer and Kendall Wright for Randall Cobb and Bernard. Seems like a good deal for both sides IMO. Bernard is on my bench, what say you guys?

I was just offered Carson Palmer and Kendall Wright for Randall Cobb and Bernard. Seems like a good deal for both sides IMO. Bernard is on my bench, what say you guys?

It would depend on what is available for QB's on the waiver wire. I don't think I would pull the trigger on that one personally. Especially when you look at what a guy like Matt Ryan went for today.

Moved to 2-1 after week 3. Time to start dealing with byes as I have 2 or 3 starters on a bye this week

Make me a good offere. I have 2 solid D's and I sure need an RB. Im sure we can find a multi player deal in there

Make me a good offere. I have 2 solid D's and I sure need an RB. Im sure we can find a multi player deal in there

Seems everyone is satisfied with their teams.

Seems everyone is satisfied with their teams.

Yeah but a few teams have BYE issues this week. Me included.

Yeah but a few teams have BYE issues this week. Me included.

Actually just sent you something however while it sounded good in my mind it looked horrible on paper.

Actually just sent you something however while it sounded good in my mind it looked horrible on paper.

What were you thinking of offering?

Depends on the waiver wire. If Cobb had to be a part of the deal, you need to get something better in return than wright IMO.

Thanks guys. Wire is a bit thin but I may look into trying to make something else happen

I was thinking of giving up a running back at one point but injuries nixed that idea for me. I need to get in and see whats up myself.

Looking for rb upgrade. I have 3 of the top 15 WR based on points in league 1 and can move 1. Pm me or send me an offer in league 1

And through 3 weeks i think im out of the negatives in total points from kicker...i think its 0 now

Ive made an offer in L6. Not even sure any trade has been made in L6 up to this point for the season
Sure am glad I rejected that offer. :banana:

Man L3 is quiet. Wondering if they're plotting against me.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet or not but I'll throw out another reminder. The Jets/Dolphins game starts at 9:30am EST Sunday

Man L3 is quiet. Wondering if they're plotting against me.

Team name?

I've sent trades all over the last couple weeks. Got 2 to work.

I'm always looking to trade so send me something if you're looking. Tread Lightly

Edit: You're killing it. I found your team. I doubt you want to move anybody

Pete, sent you an offer

I'm up for trades in league 4... I only have 2-3 players that I don't want to trade. Suit and TY.

Back