DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe #Cookie and I will be playing on my side of the border Saturday for #THPCallout if anyone wants to join.

I believe #Cookie and I will be playing on my side of the border Saturday for #THPCallout if anyone wants to join.

That's the plan. Calling when they open here in a bit.

That's the plan. Calling when they open here in a bit.
Guess I'll have to read about it on THP.
Looks like the weather will work for you this time. Make it happen!

Guess I'll have to read about it on THP.
Looks like the weather will work for you this time. Make it happen!

Boo, fly back for the day. :act-up:

Boo, fly back for the day. :act-up:
Sunday week be my first full day there. Kind of hard to fly back immediately.
Later this spring, we can make something happen.

Last day in the DFW area. Hitting the road tonight for close to a 20 hour drive.
Just wanted to say THANKS to the DFW crew for making the last 4 years a lot of fun. Can't believe I'm having to relocate away from this area. Going to be tough leaving this group. I'll be back quite often, but don't expect that I will get to play much while I'm in town. Hopefully, maybe, I can get transferred back within a year. But I'm not betting on it.
I'm going to miss the times where got two, three, even four groups together to play. Always a fantastic time.
Also going to miss when we had groups come to town and we all were able to get out and tee it up. Some of the best times I've ever had on the course.
The THP group here is amazing and I hope I can get back to join in again. Going to miss you all.

Last day in the DFW area. Hitting the road tonight for close to a 20 hour drive.
Just wanted to say THANKS to the DFW crew for making the last 4 years a lot of fun. Can't believe I'm having to relocate away from this area. Going to be tough leaving this group. I'll be back quite often, but don't expect that I will get to play much while I'm in town. Hopefully, maybe, I can get transferred back within a year. But I'm not betting on it.
I'm going to miss the times where got two, three, even four groups together to play. Always a fantastic time.
Also going to miss when we had groups come to town and we all were able to get out and tee it up. Some of the best times I've ever had on the course.
The THP group here is amazing and I hope I can get back to join in again. Going to miss you all.

387920-20animated_gif20chuck_norris20dodgeball20thumbs_up.gif

You will be greatly missed. Any time you are in town and think you might be able to play let us know. I am sure someone will be more than happy to get out and play. Good Luck!!

Eddie: definitely going to miss you a ton man. We played a LOT of golf together over the last few years and it has always been an absolute blast. Safe travels and we will talk soon buddy!!

Eddie be safe buddy! We will get back together as a group before you know it so let that arm rest up.

Good luck out there! Look forward to you getting out with us when you can.

All the best and safe travels Eddie. You'll be missed

Eddie, I wish you luck and safe travels my friend! It has been a pleasure! Hope to see you again soon. Take care buddy!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I refuse to say farewell, because I know I'll tee it up with you again this year.

Safe journeys buddy.

Gonna miss you bud. Drive safe and try not to rub it in too bad when it's freezing here and you're getting a "cold front" of 60*. :alien:

46432bc4fb46eb17f95272410d4b582d.jpg

I don't think I'm in Texas anymore. But it sure feels like it. 33 and windy.
Time to get some rest.

Hey gents, Jman and I will be playing Meadowbrook tomorrow morning at 8:22 if anyone wants to join us. Can book the other 2 slots online or by calling the pro shop if interested.

Looks like just us, I'm cooooooooool with that.

Will be a chilly start, but we should be able to get a lot in before I have to make the trek home.

Hey gents, Jman and I will be playing Meadowbrook tomorrow morning at 8:22 if anyone wants to join us. Can book the other 2 slots online or by calling the pro shop if interested.

Sorry you boys couldn't join us on the Eastside of town. Looks like we're playing around the same time. Catch ya next time. We still have Cowboys to knock out by end of March.

All good Nate, we will likely play more than 18 so it made sense to do it over here where we could get on easily.

Cowboys soon though!

All good Nate, we will likely play more than 18 so it made sense to do it over here where we could get on easily.

Cowboys soon though!

Ugly golf for days, yo.

Hitting the highway now Cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back