OITW goes to Myrtle Beach!

Man, that looks like a good lineup. Didn't play Man o' war, but played Wizard right next door and the witch also. True Blue and Dunes are the top of my list if i can ever get down that way... Love the plantation style courses south of MB proper...

This will be the 3rd time we've played Dunes. Absolutely love that place.
Very excited for True Blue - this will be the 1st time I've played there.
We played Wizard a few years ago and it was OK, my buddy really wanted to play Man O' War.

I would switch man o war for the The Witch. Man o war is nice, but it sister the witch is fantastic

This will be the 3rd time we've played Dunes. Absolutely love that place.
Very excited for True Blue - this will be the 1st time I've played there.
We played Wizard a few years ago and it was OK, my buddy really wanted to play Man O' War.

I agree Wizard was nothing to write home about, if i recall Man o War had alot of water... I really enjoyed the scenery at the Witch because you are out in the swamp or whatever SW of the city. Is there a big difference in the Dunes since that recent rebuild?

I agree Wizard was nothing to write home about, if i recall Man o War had alot of water... I really enjoyed the scenery at the Witch because you are out in the swamp or whatever SW of the city. Is there a big difference in the Dunes since that recent rebuild?

I'll let ya know in a couple weeks.
This will be the first time playing since the rebuild.

I'd recommend The Long Bay Golf Club in Longs, SC. It's not much of a drive to get over there and it's a great course. A group of THPers played it a few months ago and I'm pretty sure we all really enjoyed it.

Lunchtime Bump

Friday Bump!

Last time I played Man O War, I was really disappointed. The water levels were so low that there was 20ft of mud around all of the water features. For a course that the attraction is all of the water, not having water sucked. I was surprised by how little the water actually comes into play as well.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I will be going to Myrtle Beach with my fiance and her family and I have three rounds booked for two people. Her sister's b/f is a maybe but most likely won't be coming again.

Sunday Sept 6th: 7:56am The Legends - Heathland Course
Monday Sept 7th: 7:56am The Legends - Moorland Course
Tuesday Sept 8th: 7:56am The Legends - Parkland Course

If you are interested in playing send me a PM.

Are you here already?

Haha not yet, I wish! quoted with my days and rounds...

Haha not yet, I wish! quoted with my days and rounds...

I might be able to do a round on the 6th or 7th if you have room. I am out of town the 8th and 9th. Will let you know in a week or so if that's ok.

I might be able to do a round on the 6th or 7th if you have room. I am out of town the 8th and 9th. Will let you know in a week or so if that's ok.

Yup, no worries won't need to finalize until Sept. 4th. Hope we can Tee it up again.

I will be going to Myrtle Beach with my fiance and her family and I have three rounds booked for two people. Her sister's b/f is a maybe but most likely won't be coming again.

Sunday Sept 6th: 7:56am The Legends - Heathland Course
Monday Sept 7th: 7:56am The Legends - Moorland Course
Tuesday Sept 8th: 7:56am The Legends - Parkland Course

If you are interested in playing send me a PM.

Monday Afternoon Bump.

Morning Bump!

I just got back from Myrtle Alex ( family vacation ) I played Caledonia ( immaculate, and I had my best round of the year there ) I played Tidewater as well. They had aerated the greens and fairways a week or so before, ( let us know, and only charged 49.00 - worth it for the views alone! ) so it was a bit rough, but it is flat out a gorgeous course. by the time you get there it should be spot on!

I have played most of the courses down there bro, but never the Legends courses. Really interested to see what you have to say about them!

Bumpity Bump arooo!

Another day another bump hoping to tee it up with some thpers

Tuesday Morning Bump

As long as nothing bad happens, I could drive down for a round with you one of the days. It's only 1.5 hours from the house.

As long as nothing bad happens, I could drive down for a round with you one of the days. It's only 1.5 hours from the house.

Awesome! Let me know which round works best for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another Day, Another Bump... Almost a week away!

Bumping again

Final bump for this then swapping calling the course tomorrow.

Alex, I'm on budget lock down for the foreseeable future. Sorry man! Would have loved to tee it up with you again. Maybe when you're back next!

Alex, I'm on budget lock down for the foreseeable future. Sorry man! Would have loved to tee it up with you again. Maybe when you're back next!

No worries dude, we'll tee it up again.

Wish I could join you man but there is too much going on here (Wilmington) for me get away for a day. I hope you have a great time down here.

Back