Fs: Callaway apex cf16 iron set

Status
Not open for further replies.

pingman33

Reaction score
Handicap
I am selling my set of Callaway Apex CF16 irons. Specs are as follows:
5 thru AW...Standard Length and Lie...5 thru PW have XP95 shafts with Sensicore and the AW has the original KBS Tour V90 shaft, All shafts are stiff...Golf Pride/Callaway NDMC Purple/Black grips with 1 extra wrap.
All clubs are in very good shape and only show normal wear that would be common in forged clubs that are 6 months old. By this I mean some scratching on the clubs and some marks from the lie machine when I had the lie checked for each club.
I will include the original KBS Tour V90 shafts with the sale. They do not have any grips on them.
Price is SOLD!

Quick History: These clubs were purchased by me in November 2015 with KBS Tour V90 stiff shafts. Due to some wrist problems that won't go away I bought a set of XP95 shafts with sensicore and had them professionally installed by a local club repair. I was hopeful that the Sensicore shafts would help my wrist problems. After a month I realized that it wasn't any better and I decided to buy a set with the Recoil graphite shafts. I got my new set yesterday and now these are for sale.

Thanks for looking,
Joe

Last edited:
How are these still available? I may be interested after my round Friday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really thought these would have moved by now...I have had a few PM's......I am open to offers also!

Going to be listing these on the other site later today...Don't think they will last long. If your thinking about these here are some other options...
5-PW with XP sensicore...550 shipped
AW with KBS Tour V90 shaft..90 shipped
6 KBS Tour V90 shaft S...75 shipped...
Whole package..650 shipped...

I think this is a great Fathers day sale..

Joe

WOW....The review page on these irons just went over 200 pages....Read the reviews on these and you will want them!!!!!

I really think 500 bucks off for a set of these irons only 6 months old is a good deal...

5 THRU PW SOLD!

AW and shafts still available..

MODS please close this ad!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back