WTB (CA): GBB Heavenwood club head

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
Hey folks, as the title says I'm looking for a GBB HW club head. Mine still works fine, but it has some unsightly sky marks. Hoping to find one that's relatively unscathed. If you have one you're willing to part with let me know. Thanks!

DHcsOOQl.jpg

Last edited:
Go to Golfmart and get you some Clear Guards to apply to the head of your club so if you hit a skymark, it doesn't damage the paint on the head. If you can't find them, let me know and I will get you a pack and give them to you at our outing.

Go to Golfmart and get you some Clear Guards to apply to the head of your club so if you hit a skymark, it doesn't damage the paint on the head. If you can't find them, let me know and I will get you a pack and give them to you at our outing.

Yeah I saw those and need to pick up a pack. If I end up getting another head I'll definitely put one on until I'm not swinging like an a-hole as much :wink:

I have been using them for years. Just never know when you might hit a pop up and they really do work well.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I have been using them for years. Just never know when you might hit a pop up and they really do work well.

Right on! How long does one usually last?

Months

I said clear guard but they are clear shields.

I use them on all my woods and hybrids, although I have trim them down some.

Sorry for the thread jacking. I guess I could have just PM'd you.

Sorry for the thread jacking. I guess I could have just PM'd you.

You're good brotha! I appreciate the info. I'll probably have better luck finding one on eBay anyway, but I tossed this up just in case.

Mods, please close. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back