Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Bash Brothers had a solid showing yesterday took the lead just barely

Bash Brothers had a solid showing yesterday took the lead just barely
Question is with such a close matchup, who's got guys going today?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Question is with such a close matchup, who's got guys going today?

I have 2 going today not sure about his team

Can't believe I missed this this year. Sorry Gents.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Can't believe I missed this this year. Sorry Gents.

Hey man, welcome back. How you liking the leafs so far? They need to get Nylander in the lineup.

Hey man, welcome back. How you liking the leafs so far? They need to get Nylander in the lineup.

Thanks man. I'm going to carry this over to the NHL thread.

Phew took my match up this week by 10 but it came down to today... GWG from Brian Campbell clinched it

Phew took my match up this week by 10 but it came down to today... GWG from Brian Campbell clinched it

I thought I had a chance, think it was like 1 pt up to today's games. Good win there.

No games for me or Marty on Sunday. Looks like I'm getting the early w this week.

congrats on the win, I really need to turn this team around

Finally got my first win!

It's amazing what happens when you actually set your lineup :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My team sucks, I blame Phil Kessel

After a loss I'm still in 4th place, despite having the lowest point total in the league.

My team sucks, I blame Phil Kessel

Your team was crushing me and then did nothing over the second half of the week. I also got lucky dropping Stempniak and adding Komarov before his big game. A lot of your guys have been feast or famine, it's tough to ride the roller coaster and have good results.

Your team was crushing me and then did nothing over the second half of the week. I also got lucky dropping Stempniak and adding Komarov before his big game. A lot of your guys have been feast or famine, it's tough to ride the roller coaster and have good results.
Someone finally picked up poor Leo and his 110+ points :)

Someone finally picked up poor Leo and his 110+ points :)

now he will realise he is a leaf and start the suckage

Dan and I each have 2 going today but I feel pretty confident with a 50 point lead. Too bad mods don't seem to get into the avatar bets :)

Two important things to note:

1 - I wouldn't bet on my poorly drafted team let alone a team drafted by Yahoo
2 - Thank whatever you pray to I am not a mod hahahaha

Last edited:
Lot of very close matches this week. I'm liking my chances against Renren but he has a whole pack of dudes playing Sunday and I've got practically nothing! I got very lucky to face him this week, that two headed monster of Ovi and Holtby is scary!

My commanding lead is slowly dwindling

I have the highest point total of the week by 20, and the second place (right now) has 105 and a record of 1-5 hahaha. What in the world is this league coming to?!

I have the highest point total of the week by 20, and the second place (right now) has 105 and a record of 1-5 hahaha. What in the world is this league coming to?!

It really has been a funky season so far for this league. I truly feel that any team can win on any week and the folks at the top have gotten lucky when others have not. Certainly keeping things interesting!

And I'm in 3rd place, and unfortunately playing you.

Lot of very close matches this week. I'm liking my chances against Renren but he has a whole pack of dudes playing Sunday and I've got practically nothing! I got very lucky to face him this week, that two headed monster of Ovi and Holtby is scary!

It's a close match-up for sure. The caps having so few games suck but at least Kane has been a beast for me. Good waiver pick up so far :)

Back