TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Spyder putter

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
Went to Golf Galaxy today and had my previous Tileist 913 D2 player driver re-gripped. While I was waiting I went to the putter section and saw the TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Putter and gave it some strokes. 35" and feels real good. I never consider making, or not making, the putts at Golf Galaxy or Dick's sway my consideration but did make a few. :beauty: I have always considered the driver, putter and wedges, sand and fairway, feel clubs. If they feel good in your hands, feel good swinging them and get good results right off the bat hitting them, I'm sold. I searched eBay and found a new one still in plastic and with a head cover below the asking price at GG, so i pulled the trigger. Should arrive next week.

Current putter is the Odyssey White Hot XG #7. Putting well with it but I feel since I'm now really concentrating on keeping my head still and watching the putter head hit the ball, then looking up, is really helping to improve my putting. Still looking forward to the TM Itsy Bitsy putter arriving and giving it a go on real greens and real golf pressure.

Back