Michigan hackers, check in here

This is in regards to the NE Ohio Gathering at the end of April...

Any MI guys interested in a car pool let me know. I plan on taking a truck down so 4 guys & clubs would be cool. Bus rolls out @ 5:00 am. Gives us about an hour to get our act together. I live in the 48166 if that helps you guys plan.. right where I75 meets I275 near Monroe. MusicMaster is crashing at my place on Friday night and we have room. I would bring an air mattress if you got one...So any guys that want to stay Friday night are welcome. Will make the drive on Saturday easier. Please let me know if anyone else is considering this. We are staying both days and going to the cookout after...

I'm definitely considering it. I guess my next question is who needs someone to room with Saturday night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am spooning Music!!! Big Spoon Bro..

Hope you guys bailed on this morning or wore about 10 layers, man it was freezing out. Sun is just now starting to break through and hopefully will warm up a lot.

Hope you guys bailed on this morning or wore about 10 layers, man it was freezing out. Sun is just now starting to break through and hopefully will warm up a lot.
Their fingers are still frozen. They did play and confirmed reports are saying captain put a whopping on them...

Their fingers are still frozen. They did play and confirmed reports are saying captain put a whopping on them...

Gotta lead by example sometimes. Who all played? That's hardcore.

Tomorrow through Wednesday gonna be really nice....

That's what leaders do!

And yeah weather seems to be finally turning the corner...then April hits and it looks cold.

Jeremy, Greg, Sam, and myself

That's what leaders do!

And yeah weather seems to be finally turning the corner...then April hits and it looks cold.
Yes it does, looking like another 2 weeks at least of this crap.!

Jspangs, Wyzyguy, solid5112 and myself got out at sanctuary lake. Most holes blue/black were together so I'm guessing we played about 6200 yds or so.

It was cold. Played about 14 holes with 2 gloves on again. Not as cold as when we played eagle eye in December though much less wind!

Course was in decent shape for March, I couldn't believe how many people were out there! Luckily we got out as the 2nd group off after the frost and got around in 4 hrs. Can't wait for warmer weather swing was pretty decent for a good portion of the day.

I thought of you guys when I was chasing my daughter down the 1st fairway at Fox Hills picking up easter eggs and freezing my *ss off. There were a ton of guys playing there too. Michiganders are hardcore about their golf.

Remind those guys to post their scores even if they didnt play well. Still legit, and add a nice buffer to offset some good rounds. Gotta take advantage of tough spring conditions.

How is that course overall? Never played there. Usually just play Pine Trace when I play right around here, or go over to Shepherds.

How is that course overall? Never played there. Usually just play Pine Trace when I play right around here, or go over to Shepherds.
It's not bad. Quite a few elevation changes and uneven lies, not super tight. I think its tougher in season when the heather is taller. I wouldn't say it's an extremely difficult course though. I do think they charge a bit too much for what it is.

Happy Easter everybody..

Happy Easter boys. What a day out there. Was able to sneak out for a bit and play 9 holes. Gonna try to get a round in this week before awful weather strikes again next weekend from the sounds of it.

c9f447d9d5fd33399f4dcb7f5be9a619.jpg

Happy Easter!
Golf tomorrow Morning!!!!

Can't wait!

Just wanted to share...

Each week they offer a limited number of gift certificates to some of the area's best courses at a discounted rate. I've have yet to use this site so just read the fine print if you decide to use it.

http://lessongolf.myshopify.com/

Awesome out there today. Playing my first round of the year at my home course at 1230. Cant wait. Anyone else getting out? Rumor is we might get a snow storm next week. That is fake life. Better change.

Awesome out there today. Playing my first round of the year at my home course at 1230. Cant wait. Anyone else getting out? Rumor is we might get a snow storm next week. That is fake life. Better change.

It better not snow next week!!

Glad you are getting out, not in the cards for me today.

It better not snow next week!!

Glad you are getting out, not in the cards for me today.

1-3" for the Detroit area on Monday right now...

Man, courses are playing LONG right now after all this rain. We played 6700 yards and it felt like 7k, especially with the wind today. Just getting absolutely no roll out there whatsoever. Game was rusty and short-game saved me a lot of strokes today. Need the weather to stay good to get my game into shape.

637ddf531321ca783c66ee3c0116edbd.jpg
5fb8de0132f58f443afe36753ea7a30d.jpg
Grey day but it was nice to get out with my buddy Mike... Didn't rain on us and the wind wasn't as strong as forecasted ...

Went to the range today. Bought 2 buckets of balls and didn't touch my driver to try and teach myself to hit a draw/consistently straight shot. I just can't do it. :(. Guess I just need to get lessons.

Had a solid range session yesterday. I was really connecting well with the driver and 3w. Plus I just picked a new 5w.

Man everywhere is gonna be completely flooded for a while after this nonsense. Getting frustrating.

Back