Best Player with No Major?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So who is the best with no major now?
It was Westwood, but he is past his prime. Then Luke Donald for about a cup of coffee. Then Jason Day and he got one. Then DJ and he got one.

Who ya got?

Perhaps Stenson. Fowler looks like he is taking major strides backwards.

• Admin
Perhaps Stenson. Fowler looks like he is taking major strides backwards.

And I dont think we can forget Sergio, but I dont think he is the answer anymore.

And I dont think we can forget Sergio, but I dont think he is the answer anymore.

Right now I would pick Sergio. Last week it was DJ then Rickie... but Rickie seems to have fallen off a cliff. Stenson is the guy I expect to win one soon, and he has everything else on the resume besides a major victory.

Sergio. He is getting close to past his prime but he strikes the ball extremely well but his struggles on the green is what holds him back

Sergio for me

Fowler. He still has a lot of chances.

Sergio does not seem to have the mental fortitude.

I kind of wish Kuchar would get one.

Got to be Sergio, and I'd like to see him get one.

Fowler, Stenson, kuchar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best Player with No Major?

It's hard not to go with Sergio, and I certainly wouldn't argue that. But I'm going to actually go with a curveball for kicks and say it's Branden Grace.

Sergio, Kuchar for me.

Sergio is the best ball striker of the group; Stenson would be #2 for me.

Sergio, Snedeker, Kuchar are my picks

Fowler, he'll figure things out soon. That Players win last year put him on a different level mentally.

What about Steve Stricker too. Probably won't get one now that he has gone part time but he has 10 wins on tour, more than Sergio or Kuchar.

It's close between Sergio and Rickie. Can't argue with either. I would say Rickie right now.

Maybe it's unfair but I want to see Stenson feel more comfortable with the driver and close out tournaments better before putting his name at the top of this list.

I would go with Sergio. I really hope he wins one soon

Sergio or Kuchar. I have 0 confidence in Fowler, especially in a major, these days.

Stricker is the biggest shocker of them all.He has the perfect game for a US open venue.

I am going with Sergio

Sergio is the one I think could still do it. Westwood will still go down as one of the best to never get one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back