Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it would! Definitely not Google what you guys been looking at

My wife has yet to confirm to me that she is coming or not. I am trying to get a clear answer so I am unsure at this time if I have a +1 for dinner on Saturday evening. I haven't made any reservations yet either due to her not knowing if she is coming with me or not.

My wife has yet to confirm to me that she is coming or not. I am trying to get a clear answer so I am unsure at this time if I have a +1 for dinner on Saturday evening. I haven't made any reservations yet either due to her not knowing if she is coming with me or not.

Please let GolferGal know ASAP as there are costs for that.

I am going to be pretty worthless at work this week looking forward to my first official THP event. Is everyone staying at the Doubletree? I can't wait till Friday.

I am going to be pretty worthless at work this week looking forward to my first official THP event. Is everyone staying at the Doubletree? I can't wait till Friday.

I can tell you I booked under the THP Block
My gut says quite a few are there.

Just got home a little bit ago. Course was in good condition considering we got 10+ inchs of rain last week. Shot a 89 41/48 (tweaked my back on 10).

See you there buddy!

Just got home a little bit ago. Course was in good condition considering we got 10+ inchs of rain last week. Shot a 89 41/48 (tweaked my back on 10).

Hope you're feeling better by Friday!

1st post updated with Saturday Foursomes.

Looking forward to it fellas:

mikedean441 & amsmith61
steamcorners & hickerad

I'm there too!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it fellas! Just a few short work days left

I am not seeing the foursoms on my page.

I am not seeing the foursoms on my page.

Saturday Foursomes
mikedean441 & amsmith61
steamcorners & hickerad

PhillyV & The Dave
Sambamdad & Gunner

Canadan & Hammer84
Kboyer & cbaker2882

Robman7 & Iceyshanks
Robozeo & Doddly5687

DavidWinchell & rsawyers
hennesbp & Amart

Certifi_able & Grins
creegs7882 & lafayette7

Got it. Thanks Mike

Last edited:
Finally catching up on this after spending the weekend in Philadelphia with the Mrs for our anniversary! This week is going to drag on. I can feel it!

Hey Dean, what tee times are we using on Friday at the Sticks? I am heading down Thursday night to spend some time with the rents and won't have any service when I am there.

Finally catching up on this after spending the weekend in Philadelphia with the Mrs for our anniversary! This week is going to drag on. I can feel it!

Hey Dean, what tee times are we using on Friday at the Sticks? I am heading down Thursday night to spend some time with the rents and won't have any service when I am there.

I'll put some groups together once we get a few more people on teh fence to jump in

We have:

11:08
11:17
11:26
11:35

Interested:

Grins
Iceyshanks
Hickerad
Mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo
Hammer84
Gunner
Creegs

I'll put some groups together once we get a few more people on teh fence to jump in

We have:

11:08
11:17
11:26
11:35

Interested:

Grins
Iceyshanks
Hickerad
Mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo
Hammer84
Gunner
Creegs

I'll probably plan on being there by 10 or so. Might want to smack a few at the range before heading out.

PhillyV and Winchell continue to dodge me.

Glad to see I am going to get a round in with cbaker! Don't know Hammer or KBoyer but I am sure it will be a good time.

PhillyV and Winchell continue to dodge me.

Glad to see I am going to get a round in with cbaker! Don't know Hammer or KBoyer but I am sure it will be a good time.

Hi Dan! Looking forward to it as well, should be a good time at a great course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back