Show Off Your Putter Collection

Quick picture of the full collection, still trying to figure out what type of rack I want to make/buy.

2d7zyv9.jpg

Mark, have you gamed them all at least once? Would be cool to play golf for a whole year without using the same putter twice without having to buy another. But I have a feeling the new #9 may be ordered too haha.

Some room changing lead to me putting them all on one wall for the first time...yeeeeesh

00363c21757fed793cd77614a72f4061.jpg
Dude. Where's the Ping?

Dude. Where's the Ping?

Its in my dad's bag funnily enough. He's gaming the **** out of it, its rather hilarious how well.

Its in my dad's bag funnily enough. He's gaming the **** out of it, its rather hilarious how well.
Love it.

I don't, but I didn't have much of a choice.
Sabatoge? We will need to be crafty. Wait. I'm assuming you don't love it because he is doing so well with it. If I'm misinterpreting, let it die

Sabatoge? We will need to be crafty. Wait. I'm assuming you don't love it because he is doing so well with it. If I'm misinterpreting, let it die

He pretty much commandeered it, he's a pain in the ass sometimes LOL

Mark, have you gamed them all at least once? Would be cool to play golf for a whole year without using the same putter twice without having to buy another. But I have a feeling the new #9 may be ordered too haha.

I have gamed every one except for the Canadian Versa, my wife has used it a couple of times when we go play chip and putt. She likes the red on it. I already got the Milled Collection JDM but will add the 2015 models.

I have gamed every one except for the Canadian Versa, my wife has used it a couple of times when we go play chip and putt. She likes the red on it. I already got the Milled Collection JDM but will add the 2015 models.
At this point it's gotta be impossible to not add the new models. The collection is truly complete. Maybe it's time to start hunding the tour only one-of-a-kinds

At this point it's gotta be impossible to not add the new models. The collection is truly complete. Maybe it's time to start hunding the tour only one-of-a-kinds

I have the ProType iX non HT version that was a tour issue. I've been trying to find a couple of the Mystery marked ones, but they are truly hard to locate. I have some deserve funds saved in case I ever find one.

I have the ProType iX non HT version that was a tour issue. I've been trying to find a couple of the Mystery marked ones, but they are truly hard to locate. I have some deserve funds saved in case I ever find one.
Yep. Your collection will require hard work now to find one you dont have. It's quite a beautiful collection

Added... :alien:

d0062cd40ddb34cab7e5b04e89c1015b.jpg

Need a new "family portrait" this weekend.

I can't wait for your wife to pop on here to set up a intervention for your and your Seemore collection.:D

I can't wait for your wife to pop on here to set up a intervention for your and your Seemore collection.:D

She knows about it, supports it....and has her own SeeMore m6 gamer.

She'd rather me collect putters than be out getting into trouble or spending it on other things, hell of an awesome lady I have.

She knows about it, supports it....and has her own SeeMore m6 gamer.

She'd rather me collect putters than be out getting into trouble or spending it on other things, hell of an awesome lady I have.

My wife is the same about my Odyssey habit, although I do get reminded of it and her generosity for allowing it to continue at least once a month.

Added... :alien:

d0062cd40ddb34cab7e5b04e89c1015b.jpg

Need a new "family portrait" this weekend.
Seeing that top one reminded me of the tap in with the "fang" this past weekend.

Maybe you should trademark "fanging" like 441 has done with chutting.

Seeing that top one reminded me of the tap in with the "fang" this past weekend.

Maybe you should trademark "fanging" like 441 has done with chutting.

It takes skill to putt with a single fang. LOL

Until you posted that mFGPcs HT mallet I didn't even know it existed. Are they rare?

Until you posted that mFGPcs HT mallet I didn't even know it existed. Are they rare?
They are not really. They came out last spring. You too can be the proud owner of one with either a visit to their website or a phone call to their office. Of course, your credit card # will also be required to obtain that beauty.

Nope, they debuted last year at the PGA show with the df. Just don't know that any thpers grabbed one.

Until now. Hehe

They are not really. They came out last spring. You too can be the proud owner of one with either a visit to their website or a phone call to their office. Of course, your credit card # will also be required to obtain that beauty.

Enables are around every corner. It's no secret that I have a thing for that look. Lol. Can't be any worse than the price of whoa's in the bag right lol

Nope, they debuted last year at the PGA show with the df. Just don't know that any thpers grabbed one.

Until now. Hehe

Has that Z3 look that I like :)

Until now. Hehe
As far as I know, you are correct sir. I believe Jimmy and I may have been the first on THP to score the DF.

Back