Devereux Golf Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Devereux Golf Apparel Review

Nice write up Dan. The stuff looks nice and I'd be curious how that extra room works in the shirts for those of us that wear an extra-medium or larger.

Great review Dan! I like the looks of their stuff, you said their fit leans more towards "traditional" (linksoul, Ashworth) than Athletic (ADIDAS), so more true to size?

Really good review here Dan, I like the move away from the "athletic" cut and can tell that quality is legitimately second to none. They've paid attention to details throughout their product line...and it shows.

Love the way you conveyed your thoughts Dan. You brought the brand to life. I'm a big fan of the Brunner with its subtle contemporary style. The rest is a bit plane to me but you did give it some teeth. It will be interesting to see what direction this brand takes in the golf industry.

Great review Dan. I Really like the looks of the polos.

Well done Dan. Really highlighted the brand with this review. I have a few shirts from them including the Brunner and I like them. The Arthur V neck and shorts are something I need to look i to as they both sound like solid pieces and the v neck looks great

Great review Dan. Really like the quality and looks of their clothing. Will definitely need to add a few pieces to the wardrobe.

Great review Dan! Love the Arthur V neck sweater. I'm not so fond of shirt pockets though!!

Every time I ask the wife to pick out a shirt it seems see requests one of my Devereux polos. I am really enjoying their stuff and need to add some 1/4 zips to the mix.

Well done Dan! The quality is top notch and the company is passionate to boot. Love me some Devereaux.

Finally caught up and I thought this was a fantastic review. Really well done Canadan.

Back