The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And landed in ATL..0 sleep these darn seats are paper thin not comfortable at all. 3 hours here then its OH bound

And...the lady in front of me at minute suites snagged the last one

Traveling is not the joy it used to be, planes seats are worn out and people are miserable for the most part.

Traveling is not the joy it used to be, planes seats are worn out and people are miserable for the most part.
Totally agree hadn't flown delta in awhile and good lord they were extremely uncomfortable flights

Seems like they should just go to laying us down on little bunk beds they could probably jam a few more bodies in to the plane at least you could nap. I still like COPA for most of my travel since they have a lot of newer planes and keep buying more, but even their 1st class seats are getting smashed down and uncomfortable. Good luck and safe travels home.

Yep it's gotten unreal how tiny the seats can be on some of the airlines. We flew United this week, and my wife and I agreed we just need to budget in the upgrade if we ever fly United again, the standard seats are just completely unreasonably small. We got upgraded for free on 2 of the 4 flights and it was night and day.

http://www.cnet.com/au/news/apple-ipad-air-2-ipad-pro-is-going-to-make-my-new-ipad-obsolete-again/

This person cracks me up, I bet they are no fan of Taylormade.

A second retirement press conference? Really?

Darn ebay shipping. Why can't it all just be universal carrier, instead of some FedEx, some USPS, etc. Every single time I see something I really want it is minimum an additional $20 after the fact for Fed Ex that I get boned with.

Good bye savings on my wedge that I ordered.

Old men that won't let me play through. They are so slow. May have to skip a hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 guys getting full bag hook ups from UST Mamiya today! Can't miss action!

And...the lady in front of me at minute suites snagged the last one

Told you yesterday we should have made reservation. From now on Mitch, I will make these executive decisions.

Old men that won't let me play through. They are so slow. May have to skip a hole.

You wait on every hole and then I bet they hustle off the next tee so you can't ask to play through.

Arrow has completely commandeered my office chair, and is snoring so loudly I am surprised he hasn't woken himself up yet.

This is how much room I have to work with.

773bdc241d385c631025b3ef9cd1c7ff.jpg

Arrow has completely commandeered my office chair, and is snoring so loudly I am surprised he hasn't woken himself up yet.

He's telling you that he IS the real boss. Haha

This is how much room I have to work with.

773bdc241d385c631025b3ef9cd1c7ff.jpg

I am familiar with this arrangement. If I get up at all while working at my desk, the cat takes up the back of the chair and refuses to move.

I wonder why I have such bad back issues. He does this in bed too. I have actually fallen off the bed before, because this 15lb dog finds a way to take up an entire king sized bed. It's really quite amazing.

I wonder why I have such bad back issues. He does this in bed too. I have actually fallen off the bed before, because this 15lb dog finds a way to take up an entire king sized bed. It's really quite amazing.

I'm sorry, but I got a good chuckle out of this. I can just imagine you hitting the floor and Arrow looking at you like, "What? Thats right, my bed." hahahaha

I'm sorry, but I got a good chuckle out of this. I can just imagine you hitting the floor and Arrow looking at you like, "What? Thats right, my bed." hahahaha

It's hilarious, because it's happen to Josh too. He is always cold, so he wants to be as close to you as possible, but you try to move away from him because he radiates heat. So you move away, he moves closer...move away, closer and the next thing you know you are on the floor.

Do you see him now? This dog is nuts!

9861453f7505e8380de2c5189e9849d5.jpg

It's hilarious, because it's happen to Josh too. He is always cold, so he wants to be as close to you as possible, but you try to move away from him because he radiates heat. So you move away, he moves closer...move away, closer and the next thing you know you are on the floor.

One note here....She is referring to Arrow, not me...haha

Doggie bed is the key to success (with a little heater in it)

Doggie bed is the key to success (with a little heater in it)

Tried it, apparently we are warmer. He sleeps under the covers attached to my legs. The other day he tried to crawl under my shirt.

He FINALLY got up just now, so it's time to take this nut job for a walk. He's lucky he is so damn cute and I love him so much. Again 'he' is Arrow not Josh haha.

We put a heating pad in the dog bed under her blanket on (1) and she would climb in and that was it, happy dog.

perro estropeado is a happy dog...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back