Skytrak golf site now up, $$$ ?????

That looks so fun!

We will have to get you over here soon!!! Text me with a day & time that works for you..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

was such a nice day out today....after washing my car I decided to set up outside and hit a few!!!

was such a nice day out today....after washing my car I decided to set up outside and hit a few!!!

Is your mat sitting on something? Tarp is a good idea.. Does it shift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your mat sitting on something? Tarp is a good idea.. Does it shift?

I only have it on a tarp because I had already cleaned it off to bring it inside for the winter....and had just cut the grass yesterday. It's normally in a frame that I had built for it, but either way it really doesn't shift.

How's the chipping and putting on WGT using the Skytrak?

With the limited time I have played WGT it is not bad. I have no problem with the putting. I will wait to comment on the chipping for a later date. I have a couple of buddies coming by in the next day or two to hits some shots. I want to see some data that isn't mine. The first couple of days I had the ST I was worried about the setup more than anything else. I built a bay in my basement & think it is going to work out pretty well.

Sometimes it does not read high launching pitch shots. I have not tried moving the ball position around for those to see if it captures better or not. My guess the balls are missing the camera all together. All in all it is pretty incredible that this tech is available at a pretty reasonable cost. It is nice to have the feedback of the shot shape. It does what it says it does.

Sometimes it does not read high launching pitch shots. I have not tried moving the ball position around for those to see if it captures better or not. My guess the balls are missing the camera all together. All in all it is pretty incredible that this tech is available at a pretty reasonable cost. It is nice to have the feedback of the shot shape. It does what it says it does.

I just got my Skytrak last week and am just starting to use it. I haven't been able to get putts or soft chips to register on the ST range, but I'm hoping it will work better "on course" with WGT or some of the other sim software (The Golf Club, E6, or Perfect Golf) that have been expected but not yet released for the ST. I'm hoping to start using WGT until something better comes along, but there have been problems in getting the PIP package linked to my ST account thus far.

FYI... Got an email that the protective case has shipped. Should be here on Friday... Anyone get theirs yet..?

I just got my Skytrak last week and am just starting to use it. I haven't been able to get putts or soft chips to register on the ST range, but I'm hoping it will work better "on course" with WGT or some of the other sim software (The Golf Club, E6, or Perfect Golf) that have been expected but not yet released for the ST. I'm hoping to start using WGT until something better comes along, but there have been problems in getting the PIP package linked to my ST account thus far.

WGT & SkyTrak app won't run at the same time. Run one or the other. I got all the PIP. & WGT setup. Did you register the PIP ? Let me know if you need some help.

FYI... Got an email that the protective case has shipped. Should be here on Friday... Anyone get theirs yet..?

i have not received an email about the case yet.

WGT & SkyTrak app won't run at the same time. Run one or the other. I got all the PIP. & WGT setup. Did you register the PIP ? Let me know if you need some help.

Thanks for the offer to help. I purchased my ST package through a local dealer, who spoke with ST today. ST says that there should have been a card with PIP info in the box with my ST when it shipped, but there was no card in the box when I received the ST. I'll talk to my dealer tomorrow to figure out next steps to get the PIP registered in my account.

I've been told that my protective case has shipped and should arrive by Wednesday.

Thanks for the offer to help. I purchased my ST package through a local dealer, who spoke with ST today. ST says that there should have been a card with PIP info in the box with my ST when it shipped, but there was no card in the box when I received the ST. I'll talk to my dealer tomorrow to figure out next steps to get the PIP registered in my account.

I've been told that my protective case has shipped and should arrive by Wednesday.

I didn't get a card. All I did was click on the activate link in the email I received from skygolf after placing the order. Maybe it's different when you go through a dealer and not directly through skygolf?

You guys are paying roughly 2g's right? About to order mine.

You guys are paying roughly 2g's right? About to order mine.

I bought with the pre-black Friday sale promo. I believe they are still running.

ST
Case
PIP Package
WGT

No sales tax was charged. Around 2.2k
There are a couple promo codes in this thread.

I didn't get a card. All I did was click on the activate link in the email I received from skygolf after placing the order. Maybe it's different when you go through a dealer and not directly through skygolf?

Same here..

I have found the SkyGolf360 section on the website handy. It is a grid of all your shot parameters from theST range. Drags into excel and can be manipulated from there..

They run $300 or$200 deals off their Facebook page a lot. Any savings helps.

I've had my since the first days and it's still going strong.

for those that have purchased - how reliable do you think this unit would be in a club fitting situation? i see it's now compatible with windows PCs. what format does the video output to? is it widescreen or 4:3?

As useful as ball data can be. It is very accurate at wedges and irons and may get a little out of whack on driver and 3w. Best I can tell coming from iPad - hdmi converter it is not 16-9. I have really been able to work on launch and spin on the distance wedges. More piercing high spinning trajectory. 28-32* with 100+ rpm per yard. Hoping to see this on the course soon if the weather holds out.

Anyone receive their protective case? Mine will deliver today.

Case came.. About what I thought. You would have it hit a crazy shot off the toe to hit the Skytrak.. I do not know think a shank could get there.. I have tried!!

Back