Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That stinks. I apologize for the oversight. I only tried the code with the Cleveland's. Sorry for the false alarm.:banghead:

I tried it on a Nike Method putter and it worked fine. Must have some limitations but works on some things.

575_sliver_mystery.png

http://www.3balls.com/shop/Product_Type-Irons/Condition-NEW

Just bought a set of Cleveland 588 TT irons 4-PW new for $284. I'm still pinching myself about it.
I just clicked on this link on my phone and it took me to a page full of iron sets. The thing that really confuses me is that I saw some sets where they have the MSRP crossed out and their price was higher than the MSRP??? Granted, I did see quite a few great deals on other sets, but that seemed really curious to me.

I just clicked on this link on my phone and it took me to a page full of iron sets. The thing that really confuses me is that I saw some sets where they have the MSRP crossed out and their price was higher than the MSRP??? Granted, I did see quite a few great deals on other sets, but that seemed really curious to me.

Yeah. The banner is misleading. Should I delete the post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That stinks. I apologize for the oversight. I only tried the code with the Cleveland's. Sorry for the false alarm.:banghead:

any clubs, that are (NEW) should get a percentage off, i tried 8-10 different things, from drivers, irons, hybrids, and as long as they are (new), and not (open box) it works.

example Callaway driver (new) 299.00 came out at 224.00 that's 25% off

QuantityItems In Your CartPriceTotal
Update$299.95
(You Save $74.99)
$224.96
$224.96
Items in cart are not reserved until checkout is complete.Sub Total
$224.96

Up to you sir. I just clicked on it out of curiosity as I'm not looking to buy right now. The MSRP vs their price was what caught my eye. You got a heck of a deal on a nice set!

Noticed a few things, 3balls seems to have far less options as they have had in the past, and i am not sure if they are trying to push buys to certain clubs, or are liquidating.

I looked for 913 drivers, and none where to be found, no Cleveland RTX 2.0 which i am pretty sure they had last week, so seems a little odd. I did try the SM5 wedges, but the coupon does not seems to work on them.

QuantityItems In Your CartPriceTotal

Update
$129.95
(You Save $32.49)
$97.46
$97.46

Update
$119.95
(You Save $41.98)
$77.97
$77.97

Update