The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? That is all I have to say:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/05/anaconda-eaten-alive-discovery/

Man to be eaten alive by anaconda in Discovery special

By James Hibberd on Nov 5, 2014 at 8:56PM

Eaten-Alive.jpg

Discovery has found its next extreme stunt: A man will be eaten by a giant anaconda snake.

In Eaten Alive, naturalist and wildlife filmmaker Paul Rosolie will be consumed by an anaconda while in a custom-built snake-proof suit.

Discovery is keeping some of the details quiet for the moment, but has released these two promos, below. We’re told Rosolie covered himself in pig’s blood to make himself appetizing to the snake. Since the “snake-proof suit” has a cord on the top of it, Rosolie is presumably pulled back out the snake’s mouth after being “eaten.” We are also told the snake does not die.

In case you’re skeptical, a Discovery representative assures us that this announcement is not a hoax. Eaten Alive has been filmed and will air Sunday, Dec. 7. One of the major broadcast networks was quietly developing a very similar eaten-by-snake special last year titled Manaconda that never made it to air. Rosolie is the author of the bookMother of God: An Extraordinary Journey into the Uncharted Tributaries of the

I am not use to ebay, how do you guys respond to ridiculous offers (less than 40% of BIN price)?

is this common?
Always set the minimum when using Best Offer.

Course looks wide open. A little drizzle never hurts anyone.

I am not use to ebay, how do you guys respond to ridiculous offers (less than 40% of BIN price)?

is this common?

I have no idea what you are selling or what you are listing it for, but I know I have seen people's Buy It Now price to be way higher than the price of other Buy It Now's on eBay, and also higher than what they have sold for recently on eBay. I've lost track of how many times I have seen items sell for much higher than they could have bought it for on Amazon.

Not saying yours is priced too high, but have you checked to see if you might be?

Little chilly at 45 degrees. Would have welcomed the company.
Once I build up some vacation time, I can consider skipping out to play. Next summer for sure.

I have no idea what you are selling or what you are listing it for, but I know I have seen people's Buy It Now price to be way higher than the price of other Buy It Now's on eBay, and also higher than what they have sold for recently on eBay. I've lost track of how many times I have seen items sell for much higher than they could have bought it for on Amazon.

Not saying yours is priced too high, but have you checked to see if you might be?

I am selling a scotty cameron putter, I have seen used putters like it go from 200 to 230, and my BIn is at 220, I did put it on the higher end of the range, but I do not think it is overpriced

My building is 15 floors. I work on 11. It takes me 20 minutes to ride up in the elevator due to people getting on 3 to take the elevator to 4 and so on..... ONE FLOOR?! :banghead:

My building is 15 floors. I work on 11. It takes me 20 minutes to ride up in the elevator due to people getting on 3 to take the elevator to 4 and so on..... ONE FLOOR?! :banghead:

I'm on floor 11 too. It's annoying.

I do that with zero shame. Now I will just pretend everybody that I slow down is ddec and enjoy it that much more.

Still ddec.

I love inquiring about a project I want to do with a company only to be asked if I'm still writing here and for my answer to be followed with complete silence. Hiiiiiiilarious, their loss, very much so, and sadly just another in a long line of disappointments for me with them.

Since I rarely get much exercise anymore I would take advantage of just taking the stairs.

I do that with zero shame. Now I will just pretend everybody that I slow down is ddec and enjoy it that much more.

our bathroom was closed for maintenance yesterday so we had to use another floors. I took joy in taking the elevator up 1 floor and down another. I clearly see why people do it.

I'm fat.
I go down stairs a lot better than I go up them.

#Gravity

Since I rarely get much exercise anymore I would take advantage of just taking the stairs.
I'll use the stairs for 5 or 6 floors in either direction. It's just faster and I can't sit still. It's why I take 5 coffee breaks to 5 different coffee places throughout the day.

I'm heading out of town tomorrow, it's too bad I'm down a cooler. Those Yeunglings look so out of place in my back seat...in their case.

Last edited:
I'll use the stairs for 5 or 6 floors in either direction. It's just faster and I can't sit still. It's why I take 5 coffee breaks to 5 different coffee places throughout the day.

You mean 5 different McDonalds?

I'm heading out of town tomorrow, it's too bad I'm done a cooler. Those Yeunglings look so out of place in my back seat...in their case.

I might have a solution for you but it depends on ddec...lol

You mean 5 different McDonalds?

Due to the recent string of gun violence down that street, the McDonald's is out of the regular coffee rotation. And I still hold to my statement that their coffee is the best in the area.

The latest JROD/Gauntlet/Gloating video reminds me of a certain MR. "Hedgehog" Jeremy.

His attitude. His demeanor. His arrogance. His look, to an extent. Plus he DID drop trou on the course, so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back