Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 launched higher than the 14 SLDR, I've hit them side by side thanks to the 14 you gave me! Haha

This makes my head hurt! :act-up:

Interesting.

I do love my 14* SLDR S. (Never thought that I would say that).

I must be tired. I coulda swore I saw you say you love your SLDR

This makes my head hurt! :act-up:
Its about more than just loft! (just don't say that on the Internet, you'll get slaughtered).

I must be tired. I coulda swore I saw you say you love your SLDR
I said it.

It's consistent, and thats all I need.

I know what the result will be, and it will be in the fairway.

I said it.

It's consistent, and thats all I need.

I know what the result will be, and it will be in the fairway.

Man I'm gettin good at mixing these albatross's

Its about more than just loft! (just don't day that on the Internet, you'll get slaughtered).

I know..I don't need that complication! I'd love to pick your brain for a half hour since it seems like you've hit everything out there.

I know..I don't need that complication! I'd love to pick your brain for a half hour since it seems like you've hit everything out there.
Haha, not quite, but a fair few.

Always here to to help, its my job!

Drink up, buttercup.

I'm actually happy to hear this though. Because the sldr testing was something that meant a lot to me as a THPer and all I can remember from that was how much you and that club just didn't get along. I'm actually still subscribed to that thread and re-read it from time to time lol

I'm actually happy to hear this though. Because the sldr testing was something that meant a lot to me as a THPer and all I can remember from that was how much you and that club just didn't get along. I'm actually still subscribed to that thread and re-read it from time to time lol
For the testing, you have to remember, I was testing a 12* with the stock shaft.

That setup just did not jive with me. Moving the 14* SLDR and Red Tie really impressed me. And then making the move to the 14* SLDR S, red tie, and a FADE setting really helped me find consistency with it.

Goes to show how much getting it tuned to my game made a difference.

I really cant recall missing a fairway in the Morgan Cup with it.

For the testing, you have to remember, I was testing a 12* with the stock shaft.

That setup just did not jive with me. Moving the 14* SLDR and Red Tie reallyl impressed me. And then making the move to the 14* SLDR S, red tie, and a FADE setting really helped me find consistency with it.

The one where Wardy came up tires screeching while you were on the tee.

Hahahaha.

Yep, that was one.

That's not the clubs fault though. I blame an angry Wardy for that.

That was a wide fairway. No excuses, play like a champion.

That setup just did not jive with me. Moving the 14* SLDR and Red Tie really impressed me. And then making the move to the 14* SLDR S, red tie, and a FADE setting really helped me find consistency with it.

You didn't. Until 11 you had me sweating big time.

I actually hit it through the fairway.

#beagsbomb

That's impressive. The 815 alpha for you then at 10.5 or 12.. Higher than the SLDRs, probably will fade for you. I keep wondering if it may be like a lower spinning CG black?

I LOL'ed and I'm just imagining it.

That's impressive. The 815 alpha for you then at 10.5 or 12.. Higher than the SLDRs, probably will fade for you. I keep wondering if it may be like a lower spinning CG black?

Now you're just trying to get me too excited with the CG Black talk.

Now you're just trying to get me too excited with the CG Black talk.

I know it was probably a mean thing to say but it's got your attention now doesn't it hahaha

I know it was probably a mean thing to say but it's got your attention now doesn't it hahaha

Indeed it has. Jerk.

Probably have ZERO business looking at it, but an XR Pro 1H 16*. I suck so bad with 3W, I think it would fit a gap between the driver and 3H.

Probably have ZERO business looking at it, but an XR Pro 1H 16*. I suck so bad with 3W, I think it would fit a gap between the driver and 3H.

I was horrendous with a 3w until I tried the Flex 3w, game changer for me.

This will be my next move if the 5w I just bought doesnt work out.

drivers and 3w are constantly on the mind

drivers = Vapro Pro, Alpha 815, J715 and XR

3w = Vapor Flex, XR and 815 (not sure why this is event a ponder as from the tee i like my g30 and once i get into the swing of things will probably love it from the deck as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back