2015 #THPLegacy Captains

Congrats guys , although I haven't had the chance to meet either face to face just reading the post and reviews given by you both shows your commitment to the sport and THP.

Dude, you two are going to crush this.

As always, WCBM said it better than I ever could. Congrats to both of you, looking forward to hearing more about this event and the squads that you will captain.

Great choice in captains. Their teams will be in for a treat.

Appreciate all of the great sentiments in here, via pm and vis texts. You guys are awesome and I hope you all give it a run at getting into this event.

For those wanting to be on 441's team you might want to practice your Tetris skills and like gummies.

To win Ricky over your handyman skills better be top notch and you only get 1 trip to the hardware store.

Joking aside I know the contests, challenges or whatever it takes to get on one of these teams will be fun and well worth the effort.

Congrats to both of you, Ricky and Mike Dean. Such a great accomplishment, and to be captions to something that hasn't been done yet, has to make you guys feel awesome. Wish both of you the best and I know you guys will do an amazing Job.

Congratulations to two amazing gentlemen and friends! You two are going to rock #Legacy and I can't wait to see you guys get your teams in gear!

Still haven't figured on what side I'll fall on when the line finally gets drawn in the sand, these are my two friends after all.

Better yet though, is the thought of who I would want to PLAY for. Oh yes, the hat will be thrown in the ring.

Still haven't figured on what side I'll fall on when the line finally gets drawn in the sand, these are my two friends after all.

Better yet though, is the thought of who I would want to PLAY for. Oh yes, the hat will be thrown in the ring.

"A" team

Or

"B" team

Not sure I'm an "A" player.

If I could choose a captain...

It would be RICKY!

Just sayin.

I can't decide who I'd like to play for more, so I'll just have to see who wants me to play for them. You better believe I'm going to try for this one.

I would play for either of these two captains. Both awesome guys. Just don't ask mikedean to pack your travel bag for you. :thumb:

I have no idea who I will root for here. Both are my buddies and I want success for both. I guess it will depend on who fills in the gaps on the teams.

Both captains I consider friends, who to root for I can't be sure...

But I hope Rob Dean finds himself on Ricky's team!!

I have no idea who I will root for here. Both are my buddies and I want success for both. I guess it will depend on who fills in the gaps on the teams.

You would fill out either team very nicely if I say so myself.

How did I miss this?! Best of luck to Mike and Ricky!

Awesome selections, Congrats guys!

Congrats to the captains!

It's 5:20am. I find myself sitting here thinking alot about this event. The format? My team? The location? It's all part of creating a Legacy on THP. Mike and I definitely have our work cut out for us but I know for sure that come July, this event will be something we can all look back on as something special. I'm ready to meet my team. I'm read for this journey to begin. I can't thank everyone enough for the texts and PM's and words of encouragement. I hope everyone takes a run at getting into this event because I know you will regret it if you don't.

It's 5:20am. I find myself sitting here thinking alot about this event. The format? My team? The location? It's all part of creating a Legacy on THP. Mike and I definitely have our work cut out for us but I know for sure that come July, this event will be something we can all look back on as something special. I'm ready to meet my team. I'm read for this journey to begin. I can't thank everyone enough for the texts and PM's and words of encouragement. I hope everyone takes a run at getting into this event because I know you will regret it if you don't.

#SleeplessNights

July? Hmmm didn't know that. There are so man unknowns. It's part of it as always. So crazy how something so Unknown can consume so much thought. I'd love to have an opportunity to get in, build a legacy, and push myself further than I've been. It's going to be a hell of a ride for a group of lucky THPers.

Ohohoh.....I see what you did there!

JM

Back