Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The snow has stopped,we are still digging out and the totals are in....In Lancaster we got 74 inches,now we have to worry about rain coming in for Sun. and Mon.
Highs on Monday at 60 degrees!

The snow has stopped,we are still digging out and the totals are in....In Lancaster we got 74 inches,now we have to worry about rain coming in for Sun. and Mon. Highs on Monday at 60 degrees!

With 74" inches and your 300 foot driveway that's only like 18,000 cubic feet of snow you need to move. You should be dug out by the start of next golf season :)

The snow has stopped,we are still digging out and the totals are in....In Lancaster we got 74 inches,now we have to worry about rain coming in for Sun. and Mon.
Highs on Monday at 60 degrees!
That warm up is going to be a mess. Be safe with all of that snow removal.

Do you need to get on the roof as well?

That warm up is going to be a mess. Be safe with all of that snow removal.

Do you need to get on the roof as well?
I did Aaron and it's been alot of work for these old bones. Good news is I'm clear,the roads are good and trying to get Andy to get to the dome this weekend.
This is one for all memories to come!

With 74" inches and your 300 foot driveway that's only like 18,000 cubic feet of snow you need to move. You should be dug out by the start of next golf season :)
Too much science,Andy! Info I didn't need to know:deadhorse: Happy Birthday to Colton!

Home for the weekend and with it being 53 degrees on Sunday, Jimmy and I are heading to Big Oak Driving Range

Was hoping to possibly getting a round in, but with snow yesterday, today and rain tomorrow - the range it will be.

If anyone is interested in meeting us, we will be there around noon.

Home for the weekend and with it being 53 degrees on Sunday, Jimmy and I are heading to Big Oak Driving Range

Was hoping to possibly getting a round in, but with snow yesterday, today and rain tomorrow - the range it will be.

If anyone is interested in meeting us, we will be there around noon.

Aaron, is this an actual driving range or the indoor hitting nets you guys were at today?

Aaron, is this an actual driving range or the indoor hitting nets you guys were at today?
Out door range Andy. If you want to come you're more than welcome to just drive to my house and I'll drive to Rochester so you only have to drive halfway.

Actually driving range. With warmer temperatures we thought it would be nice to see ball flight.

Out door range Andy. If you want to come you're more than welcome to just drive to my house and I'll drive to Rochester so you only have to drive halfway.

That would be awesome, thanks Jimmy. Shoot me a text with your address.

I will be there Sunday:banana:, crushing almost 300 yard drives

if pete can't make it.....well maybe he can still hear the clink of the ole ben Hogan, lol

if pete can't make it.....well maybe he can still hear the clink of the ole ben Hogan, lol
I don't think I'll be making this one Sunday. I know, dry your eye Mike....

But I'm sure I'll be hearing that ole Ben Hogan in my sleep next weekend all the way out in California....

Have fun in ca.Pete. The ole Ben hogan will be rooting for you

Really looking forward to tomorrow boys! Dress warm just in case but it looks like the weather is going to work with us!

You guys shoulda played a round instead! Went to Braemar with my FIL today and shot a 96. Decent cond. for all the crap weather we've had lately.

You guys shoulda played a round instead! Went to Braemar with my FIL today and shot a 96. Decent cond. for all the crap weather we've had lately.
We almost went and played 9 after some hitting but decided that practice was the order of the day.

It was so warm out, but I wasn't sure what courses would be open after a couple of days of snow.

Glad to hear you got out!!

Hey Maddog, you hitting that Cleveland driver in your sim league as well as you did at the range?

only hit it a couple of times in league, not a true test, am going with jimmy saturday to hit balls, will give it a good work out then !!!!!

Hey Maddog, you hitting that Cleveland driver in your sim league as well as you did at the range?
I still think he needs to go to regular flex!

might be time for regular flex, swing speed around 96-97 now when playing well, low not for a poor swing, and yes i am getting older, old enough to shot 36 on the sim last time we played....lol

might be time for a fitting, just to see the numbers

YES! Hahahahahaha.

might be time for regular flex, swing speed around 96-97 now when playing well, low not for a poor swing, and yes i am getting older, old enough to shot 36 on the sim last time we played....lol
I miss you guys.....

Speaking of shaft flex, I have begun pondering my current driver set up which is the RBZ bonded with the stock matrix x con 5 regular shaft. The shaft is built for a SS in the 80's and mine ranges from 95-100. I also seem to get a lot of spin on the ball without any roll out and even sometimes the ball will check up and I find a mark in front of the ball on the fairway. I naturally have a straight ball path with a soft slice here and there and I really think I am missing out on distance and overall performance with my current set up. Where in Rochester is there a legitimate launch monitor where I could get fitted with a driver for an affordable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back