Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
serious ponder. anyone have this bag, will be walking a lot more this upcoming season and need a light bag. Should i wait for black friday/christmas season?

I had this bag. As much as I loved the look and the weight, there appear to be serious quality control issues. The legs on mine actually snapped. Others have reported tearing and problems with seams, etc.

http://www.tgw.com/promo/25offApprl/index.jsp?CP=ILC-FLASH:APPDAY

Mains_tgw25offApprlAPPDAY_1002x395-1day.jpg

I had this bag. As much as I loved the look and the weight, there appear to be serious quality control issues. The legs on mine actually snapped. Others have reported tearing and problems with seams, etc.
Thanks. I would go for the puma one posted next but just too orange. Trying to find a nice bag under 5 lbs.

Thanks. I would go for the puma one posted next but just too orange. Trying to find a nice bag under 5 lbs.
There are near unanimous rave reviews about the Wilson Nexus bag in the review thread.

There are near unanimous rave reviews about the Wilson Nexus bag in the review thread.
So I've heard...

That bag doesn't seem to go on sale though.... Hopefully something will come around before next season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back