Favorite Iron/Wood grip?

Favorite Iron/Wood grip?

LOL, that would be the Golf Pride Multicompound grips. I like em too.

That's not what I have on my driver and heavenwood. It's just the standard boring Callaway rubber grip, but I love it.
5b0ce8ca79a8dd256c6adc8e9d470846.jpg

I used to be a die-hard wrap guy but the UTx is where I'll likely look first in the future. The only thing I don't like about them is I have some difficulty installing them with compressed air.

Slowly gravitating to and switching all grips to the GP CP2 midsize grips.

Slowly gravitating to and switching all grips to the GP CP2 midsize grips.
I almost went midsize too but i ended up going standard with 2 wraps. I love those grips tho

Jumbomax XL

I almost went midsize too but i ended up going standard with 2 wraps. I love those grips tho

Yeah one of the things in really starting to come around on is I'm noticing a much lighter grip pressure. They're soft but not squishy. I've noticed ZERO had fatigue or blistering. They're definitely solid. I like the standard +2 wraps idea. The midsize do feel large. I know they're only midsize, but in my head and hands they feel larger. The +2 wrap is a great idea!

Lampkin UTx. The new version is great for the humidity i play in and isn't harsh on my hands like the first version. Feel and performance can't be beat IMO

Yeah one of the things in really starting to come around on is I'm noticing a much lighter grip pressure. They're soft but not squishy. I've noticed ZERO had fatigue or blistering. They're definitely solid. I like the standard +2 wraps idea. The midsize do feel large. I know they're only midsize, but in my head and hands they feel larger. The +2 wrap is a great idea!
I went with the wraps to help dampen the vibration a little more and it worked and the size of the grip is perfect for me

A bit old school here as I use Lamkin Crossline's and have for years. I love the feel and surface traction, plus they last damn near forever!

Lamkin UTx are easily the best for me, with Lamkin i-Line being a close second.

My favorites are Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize, NDMC Midsize, and MCC Plus 4 Standard (I want to try a midsize).

I lean most often toward Tour Velvet because the midsize is only a few grams heavier than the standard which helps with keeping the swing weight close to the stock swing weight (in most cases). The grips with cord are heavier which can be an issue with swing weight for some and cost too much for what they are. They do offer better color choices in the cord grips though.

I have used Pure Pro grips for about 3 seasons now. I play without a glove and they give me all the grip stability and firm feel I used to get from the beloved original Victory cord grips without the calluses

Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cords. I like the looks and they work fantastic in the humidity for me. I've found they are quite durable too.

The Z-Chord is my favorite grip. I would still be using them if they weren't so darned expensive.

Golf Pride CP2 wrap midsize. I have arthritis in several fingers and a bad elbow these grips help a lot. Highly recommended if you have hand or elbow pain they are soft, tacky and absorb impact very well.

I used to be a die-hard wrap guy but the UTx is where I'll likely look first in the future. The only thing I don't like about them is I have some difficulty installing them with compressed air.
My favorite grip at the moment is utx wrap. I suggest you give them a try. Great moisture management like utx but in a wrap style and I find them to be a bit more durable than standard utx

Lamkin Utx, and I'm looking forward to trying the UTx wrap. I need something with some cord.

I like lamkin cross lines. They work and they are cheap enough to change every year without spending a lot. I can't see $150 a year for grips.

My favorite grip at the moment is utx wrap. I suggest you give them a try. Great moisture management like utx but in a wrap style and I find them to be a bit more durable than standard utx

I considered those but I recall reading somewhere (probably not here :beat-up: ) that the wraps didnt have as much cording as the standard UTx?

I considered those but I recall reading somewhere (probably not here :beat-up: ) that the wraps didnt have as much cording as the standard UTx?
Not the bast sample but here is comparison between the utx wrap, utx masters edition, and stock utx on tee ex9 long 3
7caf45e4da4e7d28064aa8e35d33f065.jpg

UTx Wrap. Great all around grip with great tackiness without bring squishy. Works well in the rain too, especially for a wrap.

I'd say the UTx but those things just chew through gloves like nobodies business .

New Decade in midsize. I like the fact that I can play with a glove or without and in wet or dry weather. It works for me.

Comic 2.3 sticky's 3 wraps bottom and 2 top. Just feels right and I love how they really are sticky. great tack and I think they are super comfortable.

Back