DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how hard The Open in Texas would be.

#mindblown

f9493a42f32badcbdfaca5acc63cbac1.jpg

I'm thinking I need a iron fitting after taking so many years off. I did some searching around the forums and read some of the reviews but still a little on the fence. I want to be able to hit outside and have the major OEMs avaible. I read about Mcleans but there websites says they don't offer Callaway irons which I want to take a look at. Anyone have any experience at Leonard Golf Links in Fort Worth? Cool clubs is also a nice option but dang they are expensive for a outdoor fitting.

I'm thinking I need a iron fitting after taking so many years off. I did some searching around the forums and read some of the reviews but still a little on the fence. I want to be able to hit outside and have the major OEMs avaible. I read about Mcleans but there websites says they don't offer Callaway irons which I want to take a look at. Anyone have any experience at Leonard Golf Links in Fort Worth? Cool clubs is also a nice option but dang they are expensive for a outdoor fitting.
PM staticline. His wife works at Leonards. The range is easily the best in FW but the fitter is old school and doesnt use a monitor. I hear he is good but if you want numbers you should go elsewhere

PM staticline. His wife works at Leonards. The range is easily the best in FW but the fitter is old school and doesnt use a monitor. I hear he is good but if you want numbers you should go elsewhere
Thanks niteowl! Launch monitor would not bother me as long as he can get me fitted. I just don't want to be limited to certain brands or pushed towards one.

Cookie/Dru do either of you have any extra club boxes? I need to get some things sold?

I wanted to thank everyone that came out this weekend. I wish I could have played with some of you but my friends enjoyed meeting everyone and being out playing. I enjoy both of those course a lot. Sorry the lunch thing did not work out. I'll take the blame on that one.
Anyway I spent a large time at the hospital late night into the early morning and have been here all day as they are trying to figure out what is causing the pain my son is having. They are thinking gallbladder but CT came back clean so they did a hida scan and we are waiting on those results now. Anyway, it's all good and he is in good hands.

Thinking about your boy Philip

Praying for your son and the doctors Phil!

Geeeze Phil, WTF?!! We had to take our 3 year old to Children's ER yesterday when I got home because she was complaining of stomach pain and hadn't really eaten in a few days. We started thinking appendicitis and I even sent Amol (Ary) a PM with some concerns. Ended up being just a tummy bug.

I'm sure they will get it figured out soon. Thoughts are with ya buddy.

Thinking about you Phil & sending positive thoughts for your boy.

Nate hate to hear the little not feeling good, but glad it worked out.

I had a blast and thanks to Phil for organizing. Kap, I feel bad about the lunch thing & was just bad communication by us all. Hope to tee it up with you one of my trips up.

I wanted to thank everyone that came out this weekend. I wish I could have played with some of you but my friends enjoyed meeting everyone and being out playing. I enjoy both of those course a lot. Sorry the lunch thing did not work out. I'll take the blame on that one.
Anyway I spent a large time at the hospital late night into the early morning and have been here all day as they are trying to figure out what is causing the pain my son is having. They are thinking gallbladder but CT came back clean so they did a hida scan and we are waiting on those results now. Anyway, it's all good and he is in good hands.
Wow Phil, tough deal! Thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Geeeze Phil, WTF?!! We had to take our 3 year old to Children's ER yesterday when I got home because she was complaining of stomach pain and hadn't really eaten in a few days. We started thinking appendicitis and I even sent Amol (Ary) a PM with some concerns. Ended up being just a tummy bug.

I'm sure they will get it figured out soon. Thoughts are with ya buddy.
Glad that came out with a good result given what you were thinking when you left yesterday!

Thanks guys. With his mom a paramedic and working in the ER at this hospital and his fiancée a nurse along with the Man upstairs watching over him, he is in pretty good hands.

Nate glad it worked out ok.

Thanks guys. With his mom a paramedic and working in the ER at this hospital and his fiancée a nurse along with the Man upstairs watching over him, he is in pretty good hands.

Nate glad it worked out ok.

In our thoughts and prayers!!

Thinking about you brotha

Sending you best wishes, hope he gets well soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending prayers your way Phil!

Sorry to hear this Phil. Hope he is doing better.

Thinking about your son Philip and hoping everything is okay buddy.

Andrew and Aaron, I'm headed to the course now to get some practice in before our round. Bundle up!

Thinking about your son Philip and hoping everything is okay buddy.

Andrew and Aaron, I'm headed to the course now to get some practice in before our round. Bundle up!
How you gentlemen have a good round. Enjoy the conditions.

Phillip, hope your son's doing better. Thinking of him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back