What are you watching? (No Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the Dome.

About to watch the summer fireworks competition

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sofia the First

Doc McStuffins - that's right the great grandson is up and at 'em.

Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

FA Charity Shield football match Arsenal v Chelsea

European Golf on tGC

Going between Just go with it and Saltire Energy Match Play final

Ladies Open Championship, duh.

Quicken Loans Golf

Great grandson is up from his nap - we are watching Sophia the First.

Golf on CBS

PGA golf

Streaming the golf online

Utah open

Utah open

This course is such a disappointment IMO. One of the worst "tour" level courses in the state

This course is such a disappointment IMO. One of the worst "tour" level courses in the state
Looks a little rough in some spots. Last year they played the tournament down the road which I understand was good. The governor plays at this Thanksgiving point as his friends the head professional there so some favoritism may be in order.

Big Brother

Arm wrestling. The intensity of the commentators makes it just riveting television

Beach Flip

Looks a little rough in some spots. Last year they played the tournament down the road which I understand was good. The governor plays at this Thanksgiving point as his friends the head professional there so some favoritism may be in order.

Last year was Willow Creek with is a CC.

The head pro at Thanksgiving Point was my coach for about 2 months. Good guy and good coach but never seemed to be "there" during our lessons.

Let's go Mets!

#thor

Last year was Willow Creek with is a CC.

The head pro at Thanksgiving Point was my coach for about 2 months. Good guy and good coach but never seemed to be "there" during our lessons.
Seems like will be a permanent stop now on the Web. Com tour. I have heard finding the one pro is a tough job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back