Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Awesome haul Kyle! That helmet desk caddy is incredible!

Awesome caddy!

This is one of the best threads going! Nice haul guys!

Awesome gifts kyle

Another awesome job by the secret Santas!

Great gifts there Icey! Nice job Santa

Nice haul Icey!

Icey's SS did their homework! Great gifts right there.

Awesome haul Kyle! That helmet desk caddy is incredible!
It looks awesome sitting here on my desk, I get to see it every day and drink coffee out of the mug each day as well!

Got an email from UPS today saying I received a package. Came home to my Secret Santa gifts.

127e2aa7b943f00ffb81141d41ae6242.jpg

Toilet golf is a hoot. Wife already thinks I spend to much time in there. This won't help matters. Thank you Secret Santa! The OU ball markers were a great touch too. BOOMER SOONER!

Sweet haul there Tom! Great job SS!

Toilet golf seems to be an annual gift now

Great gifts Kyle and Tom...well except for the Toilet Golf unless you enjoy playing alone. :laughing:

Holy crap there is a ton of good in here . Warms the heart to see just how good this place really is .

Way to go guy's you are killing it !

My SS definitely did his homework! Thank you so much for a great gift!

5497f0bd066bfc3f69c465d2ebb1898c.jpg

Nice gifts Crest and Duece.

Nice gifts Crest.

Awesome gifts so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread pretty much sums up what this community is all about for me. It is not about spending the most money it is about putting in the time to learn about your fellow forum members. So glad I took the jump so many years ago, it has lead to meeting some of the greatest people out there.

Great stuff there Crest! Can never go wrong with a dozen B330-RX balls and great personal touch with the Capitals hat.

so much awesomeness. Love it!

Great stuff there Crest! Can never go wrong with a dozen B330-RX balls and great personal touch with the Capitals hat.
So cool and so fitting because I was out last weekend looking for a new Caps hat and found absolutely nothing. This one fits perfectly, kinda crazy how things work out sometimes. The RXs you can never go wrong with and they are the perfect ball for me

My guy's stuff finally came in. Will try to get it shipped after my round tomorrow.

Back