Contest - Win This Callaway Apex Hybrid

I'd love to try this club out mainly because I need to be an equal opportunity manufacturer user. Too much of the same right now....

Current hybrid: Titleist 915h 17deg 2hybrid w/ Project X (stiff) blue shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone entering! You are going to love this hybrid...whoever wins it of course :D

Current hybrid: none.

I gave up on hybrids last year because I wasn't hitting them well but everytime I have hit the apex hybrid I have hit it well.

Current - Rocketballz 3/4 with the stock RBZ 65 shaft in regular.

The Apex hybrid would go perfectly with my new CF16 irons I am buying in 2 weeks. I was contemplating what I was going to do with my current hybrids since the CF16's are a club longer than my current set. A new Apex hybrid could help me gap better with the new CF16's!

Currently have a Callaway XR 19º with a Project X shaft (stiff). Would love to give the Apex a shot because the reviews have been great and anything that helps my game is a win!

Current Hybrid - Taylormade Rescue Mid 20 degree
Current Shaft - Green Aldila NV 85 shaft

Replacement has been a long, long, long time coming. I think it was released in 2005! ha!

My current hybrid is a Srixon U45 19* with stock stiff shaft, I want to win the apex, because after watching cookie murder his a couple weeks ago, I know I need to put one of these in my bag before I face him the next time. Would be an awesome option to have off the tee, out of the rough and long approaches!

Currently have a Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 hybrid with stiff Aldila RIP Phenom shaft. Would love the Apex hybrid as I love my Apex irons. The match would be awesome.

Would love to update my current hybrid, an X2hot with a stock blue stiff graphite shaft. Keep it in the family and see what the rave reviews are all about!

Extra entry!

Bonus entry:

I hit one of these at RTJ and would love to win it. The toe on this Hybrid sets up so well to my eye.
current gamers are Cleveland 3 and 4 Mashies with UST VTS Silver Shafts.

Thanks and good luck to all who enter!

JM

Current hybrid; Callaway Classic 20* with Matrix Ozik H-6 shaft in stiff.

Having never played Callaway gear, I tried the XR driver a couple of weeks ago and freakin loved it. It promptly went in the bag. I tried the Apex CF 16 irons, freaking loved them and they go on the bag this week. Same with the Heavenwood. I'd love to put these Apex hybrids in my bag to make my transfer to the Callaway side complete.

My current hybrid is a Callaway XR 19* with the stock Project X SD regular flex. I want to win the new Callaway Apex hybrid to get the updated technology as well as a stiff flex shaft.

Also, I finally figured out how to embed a tweet!

This is simple, I need to try something different as I have been playing Tayloymade hybrids for years. Taylormade Jetspeed 21 with Matrix Radix S Stiff shaft.

My hybrid of choice is the Titleist 815 with a Fujikura MCH 80 stiff shaft. I'd like to put more Callaways in play so this would be the perfect opportunity.

I am currently playing Callaway RazrX hybrids with the stock stiff Callaway shafts.

I'd like to win this Apex because my hybrids are the oldest clubs in my bag and 5 year old technology surely isn't as good as the new gear. I need an upgrade.

Last edited:
I love my current hybrid but adding another Callaway to the bag would...be...awesome!

Current Hybrid: :callaway: Big Bertha 18[SUP]o[/SUP], UST Mamiya Recoil 460, S-Flex

Currently using TM Rescue Mids with Rifle shafts.

Switched drivers to the GBB and looking at changing irons to Callaway. This hybrid would be great as a nice upgrade and club to go with the other Callaways.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Currently Game a Titleist 585H with a Grafalloy Blu. Love the club but it's beat up and time to move on from it.

I currently use the Tour Edge Exotics 4 hybrid Stiff shaft.

Id love to put this in my bag cause I love Callaway equipment.

Back