JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow the PGA Show diet begins, so tonight there was only one thing to do. Light the Kamado Grill and make something special.

Burger
Cherry wood smoked bacon
Mac & Cheese
Delicious Bun
Waffle Fries

Going out on top and then a month of no fun.

0588abcd80522117227ea0a321d7d5cf.jpg

f91a9b16ecc8a78f4a9e1237b973fffb.jpg

b67dcfc2ae4d832d5826552050c015f4.jpg

No carbs for a month?

Wow! That looks fantastic, especially compared to my Subway meatball sub I am eating right now.

Wow. Enjoy that bad boy. Better work out tomorrow.

No EGG? :confused2:

Looks good Josh. Since I never started my pre-Grandaddy diet, I figure I'll never start my post-Grandaddy diet either.

So I'll take TWO!!

If you can eat that without using a knife... I will donate $ 50 to any charity you wish . And video or picture it please

now that is a mans meal

Wow! That looks fantastic, especially compared to my Subway meatball sub I am eating right now.

I was just about ready to go out and get a Subway myself. After viewing that burger, I don't think Subway will suffice.

Definitely a burger fit for a king! And I just settled for a common cheeseburger tonight. What was I thinking?

• Admin
No carbs for a month?

You guessed it buddy. Or at least low carbs. Just like last time.

If you can eat that without using a knife... I will donate $ 50 to any charity you wish . And video or picture it please

now that is a mans meal

That would be Folds of Honor since no knife was used and it just took place.

Looks awesome! I have been sub 1800 calories per day for the last 3 or 4 weeks. It's not fun, but it's not torture.

not a big Christmas cookie guy, or you getting ready for something a month out?

Now that is one hell of a last meal JB!!!

Way to go out in style. Looks amazing.

See 1st post.
PGA Show.

my bad, saw the FB post and posted without reading the thread. Good luck with the Christmas temptations. I have so many gingerbread men floating around the house this would be virtually impossible for me.

Now that's how you go out! Did you wash it down with a Juicy Lucy? :)

As amazing as that sounds, I am truly stuffed. That was over a half pound burger then add 3 strips of bacon and the mac and cheese. Im at the heaviest I have ever been (197) and need to get back to 175. I figure I might not get all the way there, but I can come close in 5 weeks.

As amazing as that sounds, I am truly stuffed. That was over a half pound burger then add 3 strips of bacon and the mac and cheese. Im at the heaviest I have ever been (197) and need to get back to 175. I figure I might not get all the way there, but I can come close in 5 weeks.

Good luck dude. I need to get back to it but my goal will be to get ready for summer and I have no plans to start until Jan.

Great looking meal. I miss the days of gaining 20lbs in the winter and losing it in about 3 weeks in the spring. Once my early 30's hit that didn't work anymore, now I have to work at it or starve myself!

Great looking meal. I miss the days of gaining 20lbs in the winter and losing it in about 3 weeks in the spring. Once my early 30's hit that didn't work anymore, now I have to work at it or starve myself!

Much of it is just bad diet for me recently. I was down to 178 two months ago, and then a lot of stuff has been going on and I fell off of it. It should fall off pretty quickly for me. But you are right, in my late 20s and early 30s, it sure was easy.

My Last Supper

Much of it is just bad diet for me recently. I was down to 178 two months ago, and then a lot of stuff has been going on and I fell off of it. It should fall off pretty quickly for me. But you are right, in my late 20s and early 30s, it sure was easy.

You'll be in good shape Brother. but tonight! Enjoy that full feeling and toss on some ice cream! Haha

My show diet starts weds after 2 days on the road for work. Good luck buddy. See you in a month.

Wow, I would have never had you pegged in the 190's. Great last meal and good incentive to where you want to be dude, I want to do it too, but I struggle with walking by good food. Hopefully you'll get close dude.

Back