Bootlegging it in from GA or FL.
I'm from GA & rarely go back but my wife is from St. Augustine, FL and goes back pretty regularly. We have a deal, she goes home, she brings back beer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you - Bandit

Had a Firestone PIVO Hoppy Pils over the weekend. Not what I expected. Skunky and delicious though.

I really wish I could get Yuengling in Texas. I don't drink beer a lot, but days like today it just sounds good. Looks like the Stella is being called out of the bullpen.

I really wish I could get Yuengling in Texas. I don't drink beer a lot, but days like today it just sounds good. Looks like the Stella is being called out of the bullpen.

I feel your pain man. For years I couldn't get Fat Tire but then surprise, here it is. One day hopefully Yuengling will make it that way. Or, when in doubt.. Come to FL and get a keg, bring it home.

I feel your pain man. For years I couldn't get Fat Tire but then surprise, here it is. One day hopefully Yuengling will make it that way. Or, when in doubt.. Come to FL and get a keg, bring it home.

I'll bring the keg and you have the big green egg! (Didn't mean to rhyme) beer and ribs sounds about right

I'll bring the keg and you have the big green egg! (Didn't mean to rhyme) beer and ribs sounds about right

It doesn't fit in my car, and I think airliners are a little strict with their carry on guidelines :/

Here's one for you buddy

4dc99ef909680dacb5ae1e19d6f24620.jpg

Having one with supper (pizza) tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver Bullets during hockey

e051b522aac7dc50710c5aadcfae3872.jpg

Better than nothing

Mike I remember the days that we couldn't buy Coors beer in Georgia. Heck they made a movie called Smokey & The Bandit where they were boot legging Coors east of the Mississippi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, are those pounder cans? I don't think I have seen Stella in a can except for the UK

14.9 oz cans. My local liquor store was sold out of the 6packs & I don't drink enough beer to buy the 12, so I settled on a 4pack of cans

14.9 oz cans. My local liquor store was sold out of the 6packs & I don't drink enough beer to buy the 12, so I settled on a 4pack of cans
Got it that is almost a pounder haha

Man those Yuengling's were delicious after the hard days work out in the South Carolina sun. Even time I have one I always think of those 2 days.

Man those Yuengling's were delicious after the hard days work out in the South Carolina sun. Even time I have one I always think of those 2 days.

Same here. Today for some reason I was feeling nostalgic and had MC Volunteering on the brain. I truly miss you guys and those 4 days were the best for me. Still love that we floated the Yuengling keg at True Blue Saturday night.

Same here. Today for some reason I was feeling nostalgic and had MC Volunteering on the brain. I truly miss you guys and those 4 days were the best for me. Still love that we floated the Yuengling keg at True Blue Saturday night.
Such a great week. Had so much fun and sharing it with you and the rest of the volunteers was awesome. Then throw in the participants, holy cow what a blast.

Just tried Corona a few weeks ago and now its my new drink. Yum, ill have one with tea tonight.

Stone coffee milk stout

Glorious Yuengling on Thanksgiving

366aa9a513787e621d70485747eeb03f.jpg

Stella!!!!

I'm staying with a bird theme today. Perhaps Wild Turkey after this.

a180a0c8603b595f4d39972624c4f592.jpg

Watching football and enjoying a Sam Adams tonight

4e977003eac2299df441a7354f88c6f2.jpg

Back