Status
Not open for further replies.
The first cup of coffee makes me happy.

Moving to South Carolina in four weeks makes me very very happy! Year round golf!!!!

Glad to welcome you to the Carolinas.
Moving to South Carolina in four weeks makes me very very happy! Year round golf!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

THP Classroom.

I don't have to shower beforehand right? I can just douse myself with Axe

I'm sadly immune to that over years of exposure, so I think you are good.

I'm sadly immune to that over years of exposure, so I think you are good.

figured as much. Don't worry, I tend to sit in the back of the classroom anyway.

Hard work pays off. Not there yet, but that light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger

Finally! One of our offers got accepted for a house! The wife and I are pretty excited! Not about the payment though. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Finally! One of our offers got accepted for a house! The wife and I are pretty excited! Not about the payment though. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!

There's been a Blind Guardian compilation I've been trying to get for almost four years. Its a 3CD limited edition that must never have been released in the US because I could never buy it or saw one in person, I have the 2CD version. When I was in Germany I went to a heavy metal cd store in Hamburg and after spending a lot of money there on other stuff I couldn't get in the US I asked about it. Turns out they didn't have one but the guy knew of someone that did. I just got the cd delivered to me today from a guy in Greece that I was told about from a guy in Germany. Its funny, I have all the songs from the third disc but I am so happy. It was an interesting journey finding this thing. And to top it off my summer wheels just came in.

f4a9d933b204af408232735aaf2442b4.jpg

This is my happy. Love spending time with her when I can. Too bad my work schedule sucks

Rob she's freaking adorable!

She's a keeper bro.
Signed,
The Baby Whisperer

f4a9d933b204af408232735aaf2442b4.jpg

This is my happy. Love spending time with her when I can. Too bad my work schedule sucks
Adorable buddy. I hope she knows there is no room for her during the next Three Deans in a Queen.

Freaking adorable Rob. Man I can see you smiling now.

Boom.

Just interviewed and hired a new Manager for one of my shops.

Tons of experience and tons of excitement for the opportunity. On the same page as me as far as what I expect.

Love when things just work out.

Congrats War!!!

Rob, she's beautiful brother!
I know how great of an uncle Mike is!

Good stuff Beags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back