Charl Schwartzel joins PXG

I meant on a consistent basis.

Given all the talent on the tour now it's tough unless your a dj or Jason day to Win in the regular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With his swing, I'm sure he can make any club work.
Agreed! I've been a huge fan of him on Nike Staff, but he can his swing can pretty much be on any club!

how could that ever be a bad thing? wouldn't you want the people you pay to represent your brand actually represent your brand and how you want people to perceive it? when i think "extreme golf" rocco mediate and christie kerr aren't at the forefront of my mind, or any of the other signees for that matter.
We are totally going to throw down over this egregious slandering of Rocco's extremeness.

We are totally going to throw down over this egregious slandering of Rocco's extremeness.

his sweat stains are pretty extreme

At what point does it go from having the best gear, and switch to getting the most attention from a sponsor.

I would imagine a lot of the attention that used to be placed on Charl at Nike has been switched to the new crop like Finau.

I don't see this as a big signing. Sure he's a Masters Champion, but it's not like he's moving the needle.

I think it is because of timing. I think it's odd to see this so close to a major IMO. Regardless of player or company.

Listened to a podcast with Mark Immelman and Jonathan Wall, the PGA Tour equipment writer today that covered this switch. Was interesting. Wall said Charl was -7 for 9 holes in his first round out with the PXG irons.

At what point does it go from having the best gear, and switch to getting the most attention from a sponsor.

I would imagine a lot of the attention that used to be placed on Charl at Nike has been switched to the new crop like Finau.
Never really thought about that. But with the limited number of sponsered players they are probably treated very very well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

looks liek he likes the new club, 5 under so far today

Back