New Forum Maintenance Downtime 11-22-14

As most know we made the switch from www.thehackersparadise.com to www.thpgolf.com. We were really excited about the change, but it seems to have caused quite a bit of issues for people logging into the site. So we are going to make the switch back. In order to do so we will have some minor forum downtime this Saturday 11-22-14 at 10pm EST.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

This may cause some issues for people using Taptalk. If this happens and you cannot get the forum to work, first please try signing out, exiting Taptalk and then reopening it and signing back in. You may also need to uninstall and re-install it. We apologize in advance for any issues this may cause.

If you have your password saved on your web browser you may near to clear your browser history and re-enter that password. For most, there should be no issues, but just in case we want to be proactive about this.

If you continue to struggle logging into the forum or Taptalk after the change this Saturday please send me an email at morgan at thehackersparadise.com. I will do everything in my power (which is usually harassing TheAnnihilator) to get you back up and running.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has or may cause, but we are working to make sure that the forum is working to the best of it's abilities for everyone.

Quoting myself again in case anyone is having issues logging in. Please read above and feel free to email me at morgan at thehackersparadise.com or golfergal at thehackersparadise.com.

Just making sure nobody is having any issues.

Nope, all good here from both PC and tapatalk.

No issues here.

Can you clear the browsing history on your phone browser? If so try that.

Thats what I had to do on my iPad. I kept getting the "to many redirects" when I clicked on the forum button. Thanks for the help!

Was getting a redirect loop in safari and chrome - a refresh fixed it in chrome, but needed to clear browsing data in Safari to get it to work.

Glad the history clear is working for everyone.

Please let me know if you are having trouble. We want to make sure everyone can use the sight with no issues at all.

I don't know if this will matter or not, just thought I should report it in case others are having the same issue. About a month or so ago, when looking at the forum on Chrome on my Android phone, I was unable to see any threads. My bookmark was set to the recent posts page and I could see the lists and navigate the menus, but if I selected a thread, I got a vbulletin message saying "no thread specified" and I couldn't view it. Tried the normal procedures but nothing would work. I downloaded a different browser and it works there just fine so no real harm.

Fast forward to the switch to thpgolf.com last week, and it was working as normal again on Chrome. When it got switched back this past weekend, again Chrome doesn't work.

I don't know if any of this has anything to do with what you are doing, or if there is a fix for me on Chrome, but since there were other issues going on, I thought I should at least let you know. I have other options to get in and view and post, but it doesn't work on Chrome on my Android phone now, and it always used to (at least up until a month ago).

Back