Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

This week is not going well down 9 Hahaha

Let's hope the team can do some serious work tonight

This week is rolling pretty good for me. I was by 9 but now sitting 6-2. Time for my goalies to do some work.

Left JVR on the bench...potted 2 already tonight.

Left JVR on the bench...potted 2 already tonight.

With how the Leafs have played to past couple of games how could you not bench him. I'm sure Carlyle had the same thought.

There is just not enough banter in this thread.

Its hard to smack talk when I have a team full of underachievers and a goalie who can't stop a beach ball.

Its hard to smack talk when I have a team full of underachievers and a goalie who can't stop a beach ball.

You should be sending the Auto Parts back to the scrap yard. C'mon man you've got 1 of the sisters.

Nyquist for Stastny?

You should be sending the Auto Parts back to the scrap yard. C'mon man you've got 1 of the sisters.

Nyquist for Stastny?
I already have too many centres. M. Smith has just killed me this year.

I've been losing categories by a hair week in and week out.

I already have too many centres. M. Smith has just killed me this year.

I've been losing categories by a hair week in and week out.

Enroth is available on the waiver wire. :alien:

That would probably be a solid improvement at this point.

Miller is 30 seconds from a shut out...

Thanks for letting me know, I have that guy I'm sure my opponent will be ecstatic.

I have been lucky so far, I catch most of my oponents in low offensive weeks, so I manage to get a decent record, with less than ideal production.

Price has awesome weeks, and some not so good ones... I hope he's due for a good game

I've been riding two hot goalies and a prayer all season so far. Last few weeks have been tough matched up against a few of the top teams, eked out a tie last week and hope for better against Tyno.

Anyone need a winger? I got plenty.

Points-wise my defensemen have been hurting me. Getting very little production from them. Victor Hedman is back soon so he should help. Goalies aren't great but Mason is starting to come around and hoping Hutchinson was a good pick-up. Gotta hope Pavelec stinks it up as usual. At 13th place I can't go much lower.

I suck, that is all!

I've been riding two hot goalies and a prayer all season so far. Last few weeks have been tough matched up against a few of the top teams, eked out a tie last week and hope for better against Tyno.

Anyone need a winger? I got plenty.
I do.
I've got Bozak, Toews, Sedin, and Koivu for trade depending on who you've got.

Green is DTD what else is new..... Ugh

I have been lucky so far, I catch most of my oponents in low offensive weeks, so I manage to get a decent record, with less than ideal production.

Price has awesome weeks, and some not so good ones... I hope he's due for a good game
I've had the opposite. Weaker teams are having career weeks against me haha. In the end it should all balance out...I hope.

Ugh my team sucks. Need more everything. Screwed up and played Emery last week... Still would have gotten beat.

I do.
I've got Bozak, Toews, Sedin, and Koivu for trade depending on who you've got.

You've got my attention with Toews on the block.

Niskanin with a goal on the PP is a nice start to the evening of action

This league is so much better than my work league. More teams and better point system. The work league only has 7 categories.

This league is so much better than my work league. More teams and better point system. The work league only has 7 categories.

Still like PMs though, makes the value of guys like Lucic, Roussel and Downie more realistic.

This is the only league that I am in. 7 categories seems low though

Still like PMs though, makes the value of guys like Lucic, Roussel and Downie more realistic.

Pim's are good in a large league. I have Downie for that very reason in my work league and I always win pim's. Who would have thought he was fantasy gold.lol.

7 categories is crap-ier.

Back