Winner of Contest #7 For the 2016 Grandaddy of em All

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grandaddy team is slowly being assembled and joining the team is the winner of the 7th contest. Thanks to all of the THPers that gave us their best trait for the Grandaddy through their posts. We know its not easy talking about oneself in a light such as that, but you guys were amazing.

Today, join me in welcoming Lions81 to Team THP as the winner of the all expensed paid trip of a lifetime that includes a full set of clubs, playing one of the finest courses around and competing for this community against Callaway Golf.

If you didn't win this one, remember there are PLENTY of spots left, so sit tight and a new one will be launched very soon.

Congrats again to Lions81.

I bring Dedication. I am dedicated to being the best teammate I can be for Team Unity. I am dedicated to being the best opponent I can be for the ZooCrew. I am dedicated to being engaged on the forum and social media with live updates, recaps, and everything in between. I am dedicated to thoroughly reviewing the wonderful equipment Callaway will provide to the lucky participants both during and after the event. I am dedicated to being a really fun person to go through this amazing journey with. Finally, I am dedicated to bringing the first Granddaddy Win to THP!

Congrats Damien!! Great Entry.

CONGRATS LIONS81!! Such a solid dude glad to see you made it in!

Congrats!!!!

Damien!! So psyched for you buddy, congrats

Congrats Lions81!!!!!!

Congrats Lion81...Great Entry

Congrats buddy!! So happy for you

Congrats Lions81! Fantastic entry!

Congrats Lions!

Congrats Damien!!! Well deserved. You will do THP and Callaway proud.

Congrats!

Congrats Damien!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah! Welcome to #TeamUnity!

Oh man! Congrats Damien! So happy for you dude.

Congrats Damien!

Congrats!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I always imagined how it would feel to win the lottery, and now I know. I am in a work meeting and just let out a yelp when I saw JB's message. As soon as it's over I will film a video and post it. Quite literally shaking right now.

Thank you all for the messages and kind words. And most of all thank you to THP and Callaway. As I said in my entry, I will dedicate myself to this process in every possible way.

Back