ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

The longest streak right now is 11. Whats impressive is that theyre 11-0... wtf lol

I am taking the slow and steady approach... it sucks you cant pick a second game until one is finished..

I am taking the slow and steady approach... it sucks you cant pick a second game until one is finished..

See thats part of the game. You have to make picks and watch them to make your next pick. At first I didnt like it either but after playing this past year I can see how it might get out of control if you could make all your picks for the whole day at once.

Yeah, but thats the fun part because if you win then your next pick will be more cautious, if you lose then you just wanna make the first available pick to get your streak going again

Yeah, but thats the fun part because if you win then your next pick will be more cautious, if you lose then you just wanna make the first available pick to get your streak going again

Cool, I got my streak going last night with a loss. Lets see how many losses I can get in a row.

I usually throw caution to the wind unless I have more then 3 or 4 wins in a row. When I had the 17 in a row streak it started to get crazy.

Cool, I got my streak going last night with a loss. Lets see how many losses I can get in a row.

last year I had 8 losses in a row....my highest win streak was 8 too. hahaha. It is very frustrating

I usually throw caution to the wind unless I have more then 3 or 4 wins in a row. When I had the 17 in a row streak it started to get crazy.

Every pick made you nervous as hell I bet....did they send you a free t-shirt?

I lost my 9:45 soccer pick so I will just jump in the next available because I will still be able to pick and choose from the later games.

Hey, anyone have a SURE pick on tonights games?

Every pick made you nervous as hell I bet....did they send you a free t-shirt?

You nailed it! I was VERY nervous with every pick I made! And yes I got a free "Lets go Streaking" t-shirt, I love it. Its like a prized possession lol

I lost that stupid soccer game too. I hate all the soccer picks but thats all there is early in the morning.

You nailed it! I was VERY nervous with every pick I made! And yes I got a free "Lets go Streaking" t-shirt, I love it. Its like a prized possession lol

I lost that stupid soccer game too. I hate all the soccer picks but thats all there is early in the morning.

Hahaha, I am trying to just build a streak. I flipped a coin to pick the 4:00 soccer match.

Man, I would cherish that t-shirt like no other, we have quite a few guys in our office that play it and no one has the shirt. if I had it I would wear it every other day.....haha

Hahaha, I am trying to just build a streak. I flipped a coin to pick the 4:00 soccer match.

Man, I would cherish that t-shirt like no other, we have quite a few guys in our office that play it and no one has the shirt. if I had it I would wear it every other day.....haha

lol Ive been trying to get people here into it but it hasnt worked. My last job I had some people into it but left before I could wear my shirt. Mg gf's son saw it and wanted to wear it on the spot and the next day to school. I told him Id shoot him if I saw him near it lol.. :terror:

Oh and if any of you have iphones theres an app for the Streak lol

Got that app so I can go streaking in public :banana:

Nice one the 17 in a row. Most I got was 8. No gimmes tonight (of course I said that about the Portland, LA game last night and I lost).

I heard somewhere of the 95% curse. Anyone know the whole story behind it?

Got that app so I can go streaking in public :banana:

Nice one the 17 in a row. Most I got was 8. No gimmes tonight (of course I said that about the Portland, LA game last night and I lost).

I heard somewhere of the 95% curse. Anyone know the whole story behind it?

95% curse? Is that like where if its 95% or more youre gonna lose? I have noticed trends like that where if its really leaning one way it seems to be the wrong way...lol.

I finally got back on the winning side after dumping the last 2. this is kinda fun

I finally got back on the winning side after dumping the last 2. this is kinda fun

It is isnt it? I do it all day and even get mad when I forget to make my next pick lol.. I just cant get a good streak going

Well, I officially suck at this. Started off 0-2, picked a soccer game this morning and I have no idea who either team is. Probably lose that one also, I don't guess they give a prize for losing streaks do they?

No such luck lol. Ive had a few long stinkers myself, it happens. Sometimes I actually look into my picks a bit and Ive found it can help but most of the time its luck.

lol Ive been trying to get people here into it but it hasnt worked. My last job I had some people into it but left before I could wear my shirt. Mg gf's son saw it and wanted to wear it on the spot and the next day to school. I told him Id shoot him if I saw him near it lol.. :terror:

Oh and if any of you have iphones theres an app for the Streak lol

hahaha, he has no clue how hard you worked to earn that shirt.

I travel with work A LOT so I use espn mobile like it is going out of style. Its my homepage on my cell phone.

Well, I officially suck at this. Started off 0-2, picked a soccer game this morning and I have no idea who either team is. Probably lose that one also, I don't guess they give a prize for losing streaks do they?

just wait til you have a decent streak going, then ever pick you make will be nerve racking....glad I told you to get a pick in Rhino, when I have a losing streak going I jump right into the next game. I also usually make dumb picks until I get to about 4 or 5. Then start playing "smart" if that is even possible

Im hoping the Flames can win again tonight.

I lost another soccer prop...grrr. So Im going with Central Michigan even though I know nothing about them. Their QB is suppossed to be pretty good though.

95% curse? Is that like where if its 95% or more youre gonna lose? I have noticed trends like that where if its really leaning one way it seems to be the wrong way...lol.

I heard it where if the pick is 95% or above leaning to one side and if there are more than a set number of people (i think warmer or better) then the pick tends to go towards the lesser percentage.

I'll google it and see what comes up so I can get the actual phrasing.

Hey, anybody have a good feeling about the golf prop today? Any thoughts

No. I never pick those golf ones unless I have nothing to lose. And the golf ones take forever to finish. This one is front nine so its not too bad. Gotta watch out for the 18 hole props as they take all day to finish. As we know lol.

Back