ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

No. I never pick those golf ones unless I have nothing to lose. And the golf ones take forever to finish. This one is front nine so its not too bad. Gotta watch out for the 18 hole props as they take all day to finish. As we know lol.

I hardly ever pick golf, I actually enjoy looking at the stats of what you pick and how well you do. Last year, I learned to stear from college football....hahaha

No. I never pick those golf ones unless I have nothing to lose. And the golf ones take forever to finish. This one is front nine so its not too bad. Gotta watch out for the 18 hole props as they take all day to finish. As we know lol.

I agree but this afternoon's pick is only front 9 with soccer surrounding it. Next relevant pick is at 7p. My only gimme is the Wings - Kings matchup real late. The Kings at home have been pretty good this year.

The first pick isnt till 2:45 today and its a tough one at that.

I still hate soccer, this streak thing is harder than I thought it would be

I double hate soccer too. Ive lost everyday on that dumb sport. I cant get anything going! :angry:

What are all these socccer games you are picking wrong MO?

What are all these socccer games you are picking wrong MO?

Hell if I know, lol. This morning I missed Chievo Verona @Fiorentina I picked CV to win or draw, they lost 3-2.:banghead:

The problem is I don't know any of the teams to start with and I know nothing about soccer in general. I should just leave them alone but I always think maybe I'll get lucky and start a streak.

Hell if I know, lol. This morning I missed Chievo Verona @Fiorentina I picked CV to win or draw, they lost 3-2.:banghead:
Wow, I really thought CV would win it. :D

After losing a ton of hockey picks I have switched my focus to picking golf.

lol the soccer is impossible to pick. I already made my wrong pick tonight too.

OK I finally entered.

Funny you should say that MO, I was thinking something very similar looking at the success i have had at this..lol

Yeah count me in as knowing much less then I thought I did. Its all luck.

I'm still waiting for my first result.

First result in. Now I'm looking to start a winning streak! LOL

So I pick the Cavs last night. Figure its a good safe pick. I get to work go right to ESPN and see the following headline: "Rookie's last-ditch 3 stuns Cavs". Are you serious? lol I hate this game! So now Im picking a team called Ivory Coast. Soccer of course.

So now Im picking a team called Ivory Coast. Soccer of course.

I awoke to the same headlines... Ivory Coast rulz!!!

Got my second pick right! So I am on a 1 game winning streak (even though I don't think it even counts as a streak until at least three!).

Back