ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

WTF....9 game skid! All the Cardinals needed to do was not LOSE by more than they could put on the board. I told a guy at work they would probably end up losing 30-10, LMAO. I guess it's my fault for picking them. Sorry if any of you are Cardinal fans.

And I'm back on the winning side! I feel sorry for Pepperdine later tonight because they are going to lose since I picked them! LOL

I took the LA Kings and looked like they were gonna lose. But they pulled it out. Went with the Vancouver tonight. Everyone else is picking the Pens..

Pepperdine did win. That's two in a row for the first time!

I lost again picking the Penguins :angry:

lol I took the Nucks in that one. :banana: But I have no idea who to take this morning. None of them look very good.

I took Juventus, they are higher in the standings (4th to 13th or something like that) and I hear them mentioned a lot.

They are losing 1-0 at halftime.

I missed the early one so I took ameria whoever the heck that is lol. We need to get MO off the shnide!! Hes got a L10 going!

Juventus lost for me. Now Tenerife (I picked them) scores a goal in the 2nd minute to go up 1-0. All they have to do is tie so they will probably lose!

If anything this game is making me appreciate and learn more about soccer.

So Tenerife holds on for a tie and a win for me. Now the Vikings need to win.

I took the LA Kings and looked like they were gonna lose. But they pulled it out. Went with the Vancouver tonight. Everyone else is picking the Pens..

That was a great game. Can you pick multiple games in 1 day?

Im at 3 wins in a row right now and I picked the Chargers to win later.

That was a great game. Can you pick multiple games in 1 day?

Im at 3 wins in a row right now and I picked the Chargers to win later.

Yes, you can make another pick as soon as the game you have picked is over. Work it out right and you can pick 4 or 5 games a day.

So Tenerife holds on for a tie and a win for me. Now the Vikings need to win.

Just joined in on the fun. This was my first pick, but didn't pick Tenerife, so I'm 0 and 1 now. This looks like fun, hopefully I can string together a few wins.

Ok so the Vikes looks like they're gonna take it so end the game already so I can make my next pick.

Are you in the THP group cwill? I don't see you there.

Ok so the Vikes looks like they're gonna take it so end the game already so I can make my next pick.

My next pick is going to be San Diego (winning margin) so as long as this game ends in about 40 minutes, I'll be OK.

Last edited:
Back to the losing streak! Now I'm betting on Carmelo Anthony.

Back to the losing streak! Now I'm betting on Carmelo Anthony.

Yes, San Diego gave me an L as well. I'm going for Boozer though. One of us will be starting a winning streak.

Yes, San Diego gave me an L as well. I'm going for Boozer though. One of us will be starting a winning streak.

If I lose this one, I'll have time to bet on the San Jose-Hawaii basketball game. If I win it, I'll wait for Malawi-Mali soccer game early.

Back