Launch Angle with the Driver

I look for 14* of launch, how often I get there is another story.

Last time I saw it was around 12 but that was 3 years ago. No idea what it should be.

In the sim yesterday I was around 9* launch with 2200 spin on average with the F6 and king LTd drivers

14-15 which coupled with my spin and swing speed and Aoa is ideal for total distance I guess on track man. Getting my best numbers ever distance wise as well as straighter shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I varied from 11-17 today on trackman with an 8.5 degree driver, I do not like the 17 at all. I want to be in the 11-14 degree range and when I make a solid swing that's where it's at just need more solid swings.

I'm between 10° & 12° but not sure where it needs to be. I'm using a 10.5° driver.

I'm don't get on a launch monitor very often but last time I was on a Trackman outside with real balls, it was about 14-15* with an 8.5* driver. I'm a high ball hitter.

when I hit it well, 12 to 14

9.8°

I want to be around 12°

When hit well, it's in the 12-15* range. When not? Who the hell knows LOL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Finally a question I know the answer to. I want my launch to be around 13-14* but right now it's only 10-11*
You'd think with a +5 AoA I'd be able to get those number

Last time checked it was only around 12 or so and was too low for my spin. I have since adjusted my driver up to 12.5° and my launch looks much better with better results.

My AoA is too negative since my swing change but I've gotten around it

I'm very happy with mine being between 12-14.

removed duplicate post

12-14 depending on quality of strike. I'd like to get on an lm with my current setup to see what it's showing as I feel like I'm launching it pretty well even though stated loft is low. I'd like it to be closer to 15-16.

I'm right at 14 with the 11.5 degree driver and I can go up a little to about 15 degrees by lofting up to has high as 12.5 degrees.

Between 14 and 17 is my norm. I prefer around 17. Coupled with my spin numbers this gives me the best carry numbers.

From my last two session, my avg was 10.9°.

Last time on a LM, I was right around 7-8* of launch angle.

I would like it to be higher, sure, but it is something I have always struggled with.

In my fitting, it was 14-16. Highish, but spin was low according to the fitter and he seemed happy with the numbers.

Before lesson: About 13°

After lesson: About 16°

16º. It is fine as long as I don't put too much spin on it.

Mine is WAY too high....last fitting it was 19.5.....really would love to see it at 12-14

Back