ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone play that on ESPN? Ive been doing it this past year. Its free, you just make picks on what they give and try to get long streak going. They changed it up this year so each month the person with the longest "streak" wins $100,00 and it resets each month. Its pretty fun, its free and you can win some cashola! I actually had a 17 streak at one point last year which got me a nice "Lets go Streaking" ESPN shirt lol.

If its cool with JB I was thinking about making a THP group that we all could join. You just have to make an accont on ESPN and then you can play. Let me know if anyone is down for some streaking!

Its cool with us. Just like the bowl games challenges. We cannot award prizes, but its cool with us.

Ok cool, well if anyone is interested in a THP group in the Streak for the Cash I'll make one. No prizes needed if you have the longest streak of the month you get the 100K!

What sport is it for?

What sport is it for?

Its not any one sport. You make picks from anything to soccer to college football, the NBA, college basketball, whatever they put on there to pick. Its just straight picks who do you think will win. If enough of us want to make a group I'll do make one. You'll have to go to ESPN, make an account and then you can start playing and making picks. I just do it for the fun of it. Plus they have cash prizes.

I'm in. Just let me know the group name.

Since I already regularly play I am in for sure.

Ok I made a group up that anyone here on THP can join, the group is called THP Streakers and the password is hacker. So go ahead and join streakers!

i'm in

Actually Rhino, you want to try and make as many picks as you can per day. You can only make ONE pick at a time but as soon as that pick is final you can make another pick. If you have time to come back and check it all day you can usually make around 5 picks a day. Maybe even more but theres only so much I can keep coming back to check and make picks. Of course as you build up a streak you have to start thinking about your picks a little more.

I've been playing this for the last year with some friends. It's very fun and gives you something to look at on the "down days" during the week when there aren't many sporting events taking place. Hint...read the prop carefully because sometimes it is a little deeper than simply picking who wins the game.

I am in....username on the streak is Onetwcu

Cool hopefully some more hackers jump in so we get a nice group going!

Where is the join button. I see the group but cant figure out how to join.

Where is the join button. I see the group but cant figure out how to join.

Did you sign up for an ESPN account? If you did that you should be able to go into the Streak for the Cash game and then under "Make a pick" where you actually select your pick, theres a couple tabs up top and one is My Groups or join a group. You should be able to join the group there.

Did you sign up for an ESPN account? If you did that you should be able to go into the Streak for the Cash game and then under "Make a pick" where you actually select your pick, theres a couple tabs up top and one is My Groups or join a group. You should be able to join the group there.

Ya, I already have an account but it says the group size is four. Let me try it again.

Hmm I just checked to see if there was a setting for group size but didnt see anything.

Got it. You have to make a pick first before you can join.

Got it. You have to make a pick first before you can join.

Oh ok well thats good to know for everyone else that might join. Still waiting to see if JB joins lol

It's on... I hope the force is with me.

I got a little mini 5 streak going... time to pick smart! There are some tough props tonight but Im pullin for TCU...

That's a tough one to pick. Boise St. has the experience on this stage, on the same field that they won before. I'm hoping my game gets done so I can get to that Portland vs nail Clippers game.

Can you believe some of these guys on the Streak with 15 in a row already? What are they smoking?

Back