dustin8538

Reaction score
Handicap
Ughhhh
Let me preface this post with I am not seeking sympathy or attention but just want to share what a crappy day it has been.

Over the past few days both of my kids have been sick with high fevers and such. My wife has taken our 3 year old to the Dr to see why she is running this constant high fever. it just breaks my heart to see her so miserable.

Then a few days ago our cocker spaniel of 14 years became suddenly sick. Today I watched her take her last breath at the vets office. i just buried her at the house and plan on doing some nice landscaping around her plot to make a nice tribute to her. Now I am going to try to explain to my 3 year old where lady has gone to.

I know there are far worse things taking place in folks lives and in our nation and my problems fail to even be close in comparison. Just wanted to vent a little.

Thanks and God Bless

Sorry to read this. I'm not looking forward to having that conversation with my two daughters either, and our oldest dog is almost 12 and still doing pretty good. You're in my thoughts Dustin.

Sorry to read this. I'm not looking forward to having that conversation with my two daughters either, and our oldest dog is almost 12 and still doing pretty good. You're in my thoughts Dustin.

thanks buddy

I watched my dog take her last breath yesterday. It's never easy and I'm sure you'll do a great job of explaining to your daughter what happened to Lady. Blessings and peace!

Losing a pup is always a miserable experience. My sympathies. Hope the family all heals up quickly!

So sorry to hear this Dustin. Our dogs are family and I know what its like to go through that. We are thinking about your family.

Let me preface this post with I am not seeking sympathy or attention but just want to share what a crappy day it has been.

Over the past few days both of my kids have been sick with high fevers and such. My wife has taken our 3 year old to the Dr to see why she is running this constant high fever. it just breaks my heart to see her so miserable.

Then a few days ago our cocker spaniel of 14 years became suddenly sick. Today I watched her take her last breath at the vets office. i just buried her at the house and plan on doing some nice landscaping around her plot to make a nice tribute to her. Now I am going to try to explain to my 3 year old where lady has gone to.

I know there are far worse things taking place in folks lives and in our nation and my problems fail to even be close in comparison. Just wanted to vent a little.

Thanks and God Bless

Sorry to hear about your loss.. pets are undoubtedly a large part of families and their passing leaves a hole in the family that effects everyone .....however you have many years of memories that
the Good Lord willing will ease some of you & your families pain .

My wife and i have cats as our pets and in the past year we had 2 that passed but we had other pets that made the loss easier to understand and live with and
hope fully the pain of the loss of your pet will soon ease ..

My sympathies, Dustin. Some of us having a "bad day" will have an entirely different perspective after reading about yours.

Thank you all for the kind sentiments. Means a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really sorry to hear that, Dustin. Losing the family dog is tough. It's tough to watch our kids suffer. Thoughts and prayer, man.

Sorry Brother. Reach out if you need to.

Take care, thoughts are with you!

Always tough when our little ones are hurting. Prayers for a better day tomorrow!

Dustin, sorry to hear about the hard time. Hope everything works out quickly! Really sorry about your dog!! That's tough!! Hang in there and let me know if there is anything I can do!!

Sucky day for sure, Dustin. Sick pets and sick kiddos are no fun, and often the parents feel as bad as the little ones. Here's hoping things get better quick.

Sorry to hear. Our pets are family. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats buried at home and a dog right now who is 12 years old. He already knows where his spot will be. Very hard to go through as I've been there many times. I fully understand what you are feeling.

Very sorry to hear that, Dustin. Hope you and the family are doing ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's never easy to lose a pet. And it's especially hard when you have kids. Thoughts are with you.

Sorry on the loss. It's never easy.

Just sucks having to say goodbye to a family member like that. Been there and watched that last breath. Just hurts!

Sorry to hear this Dustin

That's a terrible loss. Sorry to hear that

Sorry for your loss. I've been there and it's never easy.

Sorry to hear that Dustin. Let me know if you need anything buddy.

Back