FS: Matrix 6m3 Black Tie, Stiff flex w/ Callaway optifit adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironcondor

Chronic gear flipper
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.5
I like tinkering with gear, and recently picked up a different shaft for my Big Bertha. As such, I've decided that I'm going to part ways with my Matrix black tie that served me well this season. It is in great condition with no known dings/cracks/scratches anywhere. It has a midsize Winn Dri-tac grip that still has a lot of life left in it. The adapter is the Callaway optifit.

The shaft length is 43.5" (plays to 45" in my BB).

PRICE DROP!!!! Asking $75 OBO including shipping to lower 48. Paypal only please. My only trade/partial trade interests would be a set of KBS Tour 90 stiff flex iron shaft pulls or a 913 d3 10.5* driver/head.

View attachment 17429
View attachment 17430
View attachment 17427
View attachment 17428

Last edited by a moderator:
bump with price reduction!

Hey mate is this a low spinning shaft? I guess that adapter will fit the new BB driver?

Yes low spin shaft. And will fit the new bb driver as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would you describe the black tie. Low spin /Low flight? I have heard of it but don't know any characteristics.

How would you describe the black tie. Low spin /Low flight? I have heard of it but don't know any characteristics.

Yes and yes. If you have a quick or harsh transition from the top then it is a good fit IMO.

Yes and yes. If you have a quick or harsh transition from the top then it is a good fit IMO.

Agreed 100%. This shaft is definitely lower launch/spin & suits aggressive transitions well.

back to the top - make an offer!

bump with big price drop!!!

Cyber monday bump...let's move this thing, make an offer!

pending sale

SOLD! you can lock this up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back