FS (CA): Odyssey Metal-X Milled #9HT Versa 35"

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
Odyssey Metal-X Milled #9HT Versa 35" - $150 OBO shipped CONUS

Alright, since the #7 is arriving tomorrow I'm putting this up to gauge interest. It has a UST Frequency Filtered shaft and Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour 140cc grip. I purchased it from Callaway CPO 'like new' but I honestly would put it more in the 'very good' category as it does have some signs of use. The original head cover and weight kit are included, and the putter currently has the 20g weights installed. It is a balanced putter that feels great in the hands and puts a very good roll on the ball. Feel free to post any questions in the thread or drop me a PM. Thanks for looking!

NU1xXBP.jpg
NwzXDOb.jpg
se4IY8q.jpg

4JzBGG4.jpg

ts7Gd9z.jpg

Bro, if you don't sell it bring it to Lompoc. That bad boy is beautiful and the #9 shape sets up pretty well for me. I might make you an offer before then, but if I see it in person there is no way I will be able to resist...

Man I am tempted. I had this putter about a year ago and let it go cheap. Really regret it now after seeing the pics

Bro, if you don't sell it bring it to Lompoc. That bad boy is beautiful and the #9 shape sets up pretty well for me. I might make you an offer before then, but if I see it in person there is no way I will be able to resist...

That would certainly remove the hassle of having to ship it so let me know!

Man I am tempted. I had this putter about a year ago and let it go cheap. Really regret it now after seeing the pics

Do it man, buy it! Will keep me from doing it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it man, buy it! Will keep me from doing it....

Haha. Wish I could right now. But the funds aren't there. Guess it's your destiny to buy this putter. Lol

Bumpzilla

Bump! Need to get this thing sold for my new 'project' :D

Great putter for sale!

Sold! Mods, please lock it up.

Back