Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football

I am rolling with the Packers. They are really playing well right now and should get more turnovers this week against Teddy and the boys playing outside. Kind of a home field advantage for the Packers although the conditions should be pretty good in Minneapolis.
They are but what has me undecided is that Houston is coming off a good win and they are playing at home against a struggling Dalton and from what I saw last Sunday, they were a better team with Mallet at QB compared to Fitz. But you are right about the Packers. They are playing really well. Decisions, decisions.

I would start the Pack.

I tried to pick up 3 different defenses on waivers and they were all snatched up ahead of me.

So Gio is scheduled to be back this week, but his amount of play time is questionable, I am struggling with the decision to play or sit him.

I tried to pick up 3 different defenses on waivers and they were all snatched up ahead of me.

So Gio is scheduled to be back this week, but his amount of play time is questionable, I am struggling with the decision to play or sit him.

I don't know what your other options are, and I'm sure you seen, but Hugh Jackson said Hill has played well enough to ease Gio back into it.

I don't know what your other options are, and I'm sure you seen, but Hugh Jackson said Hill has played well enough to ease Gio back into it.

That's what I saw too, that's why I am thinking about benching him one more week. I have Jordan Matthews in the flex and Marshawn Lynch and Mark Ingram as my starting RB's.

I actually benched him and hill in another league...wanna see what it's going to look like going forward.

Plus I had to get Josh gordon in :)

And lol at mckinnon projected to get 17

Hmm wonder if julius is going to play?
Picked up gresham just in case and I have Jared cook too but he's questionable

Hmm wonder if julius is going to play?
Picked up gresham just in case and I have Jared cook too but he's questionable

Not looking good and the late start does not help. I am going to roll with Tamme if he can't go.

I just saw that Foster might not play again, if that's the case I can start him in the flex.
Ooooooohhhhhhh I don't need that this week.

I think I have a chance this week but when we draft next year can someone remind me to do everything different than I did this year during those 16 rounds.

Schefter is saying gordon will only ay 20-30 plays...lame

Against our craptastic defense that's more than enough. 6 catches for 125 and a TD. Book it.

I am struggling a bit and it's not a common one:

Mettenburger or Hoyer. Both playing weak Ds but not sure who is going to have the better day...

I am struggling a bit and it's not a common one:

Mettenburger or Hoyer. Both playing weak Ds but not sure who is going to have the better day...
Might be close between the 2 regardless. I think hoyer had more upside this week with gordon back and since falcons can put points on the board too

Might be close between the 2 regardless. I think hoyer had more upside this week with gordon back and since falcons can put points on the board too

That's what I was thinking too. But I have Wright starting as well so was thinking maybe I can double dip a bit too.

That's what I was thinking too. But I have Wright starting as well so was thinking maybe I can double dip a bit too.
Or get double skunk lol

Today is going to be crazy in League 1 East Division.

6 teams all one game out of first place tied at 6-5. I play one of them in what ESPN projects as a 1 point loss for me 110-109.

But I'm in the west out of it at 4-7. Time to play spoiler.

Should be lots of good convo in here today.

I believe someone else said that 1st week back he would be limited. I was mocked. :D

I believe someone else said that 1st week back he would be limited. I was mocked. :D
I think it's hogwash
And the espn guys agree with me...even ditka.
Can't lose this one so he's gonna be on the field

I just think it takes awhile to get back into it but he should at least be on the field.

I just think it takes awhile to get back into it but he should at least be on the field.

Do the Browns usually have more than 20-30 passing plays a game?

Do the Browns usually have more than 20-30 passing plays a game?
32 average this year.
They were saying he will only be on field for 20 to 30 total plays which just seems way to low when Mikes Austin/hawkins is ur other best wr

Back