The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr saying Hayward trying to get his helmet and go in, how's the possible?

Finally got to turn on the Dolphins-Broncos game. I was sort of following the gamecast online during the first half, but looking at the score right now, I'm trying not to get too excited. I've been burned by the Dolphins way too much to think that this one is over.

Gore fumbles...Washington with chance to go ahead

And wash takes the lead with a fg

I've seen this movie before by the Dolphins and the Broncos. I'm not going to be happy in a few minutes.

What a spot for Vernon Davis. That is a gift.

Effing Denver.

The Miami D is a shell of themselves right now. Injuries and time of possession by Denver have taken a toll on them.

These last 3 games are coming down to the wire

I'll be shocked if RG3 actually leads a winning drive

Wow, that call in the SD game.

OK, Ryan Tannehill, no pressure, just 5 minutes left and you need to take the team down the field for a TD and don't leave any time on the clock for Manning.

Hate to see that for Tannehill. Played a great game and to see that happen. Landry has to make that catch.

All ok the receiver there

Hate to see that for Tannehill. Played a great game and to see that happen. Landry has to make that catch.

Won't win many games when the defense gives up close to 40 points. Defense was supposed to be the strength of this team, but I guess Peyton Manning will do that to some teams.

Effing Chargers.

Not a good week at all for KC.

I remember some guy in here saying hou would have a better record than indy...ain't happening

Redskins O Line is horrendous. Not giving RGIII a chance at all.

I don't think rg3 is particularly good, never thought he would be in the nfl, but his garbage team is gonna get him killed on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back