Taylormade M1 3wood vs. Titleist 915F

karbon

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone put an extensive amount of time behind both of these for a solid comparison?

I'm a mid(ish) hc, loving my M1 with stiff Rogue silver 70... looking to narrow this down as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance THP.

-K

Has anyone put an extensive amount of time behind both of these for a solid comparison?

I'm a mid(ish) hc, loving my M1 with stiff Rogue silver 70... looking to narrow this down as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance THP.

-K
I used the 915F 4 wood before switching to the M1 4 wood. The M1 looks and sounds better IMO and gives me more launch and less spin loft for loft.
M1 also has way more stock shaft options and adjustability if you're into that sort of thing.

Thanks for the comment.
I've been a big fan of the M1's so far but like most, love the real world feedback.

Over thinking my 2 hits with the 915F so far...I really have to get out and put forth an extended test run.

Thanks for the comment.
I've been a big fan of the M1's so far but like most, love the real world feedback.

Over thinking my 2 hits with the 915F so far...I really have to get out and put forth an extended test run.
Both are great choices honestly and a 4 wood is always going to be a "gap filling club" so it's all about liking the look/sound/feel and getting the carry/flight you want.

My advice if you have a 3/4 wood that you are loving is not to change it. That's about the hardest club to find "that works" and ones that pros hold onto the longest.

I really like Titleist woods and had good experiences trying out the 915 3 wood. However, the M1 worked so much better for me. It is unreal long, nearly as long as my driver sometimes. The sound is fantastic and the feel is very good. I can work it both ways, though not in sweeping fashion.

To put the distance into perspective, I hit the M1 into a bunker about 5 yards behind where Jeff Spicoli hit a decent drive the day before. Crazy long.

Back