What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only THPing today.

Installed new shaft in a g30. Rogue black 70x. D4 swing weight at 44.75 inches. Will get some testing tomorrow

Played 18 and did some testing of titleist 915 d2 and big bertha alpha 815 drivers

Played 18 and did some testing of titleist 915 d2 and big bertha alpha 815 drivers

That sounds like a pretty good day!

Went to Golfsmith and hit the 815 about 50 times. Also hit and loved the new tight lies hybrids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worked on finishing up the framing of my putting green. Looking good can't wait to get the green

Played Congressional!

on a sim. :(

Hour plus of range time working on the takeaways from this weeks lesson. I think my coach will be happy with the progress made.

Lots of THP and I plan on more

Went to the course for the first time in 3 weeks. Weather has been the usual spring wind/rain and being sick for about 2 weeks hasn't helped. It was a bit tough getting back into the groove. I was in the range for about 10 mins but got bored so went and played 6 holes, I didn't realise how much energy my cold has sucked out of me, I didn't feel fully energized, but I managed 4 par's out of 6 holes. Hopefully I feel better on sunday as we have our Christmas Hamper tournament.

Picked up my XtD sadly its pouring so I cannot test it out tonight

Hit some drivers on the monitor and went to the range to sharpen up the wedge game.

Played 9 with a friend then talked chipping with a couple of folks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hit the range for a large bucket. Practiced on my grip since I have a tendency to roll my right hand too far under. Also worked on keeping my head down after contact, also lifting my chin and looking down my nose more. I took probably 1/3 of the bucket to the chipping green and practiced my 58* wedge. I must admit... I'd rather play golf than practice at the range.

Shoved my clubs in teh travel bag and handed then to the baggage handlers lol. There's always a silent internal prayer that goes along with that...

Convinced the girl friend to go get fitted for clubs so we can do research and see what we can find for her. She let's me know that she bought Cleveland blooms cause she hits them very well (I think the main reason is because she likes the look of the bag and head covers as she can't stop telling me how pretty it is lol).

Had some great range time tonight, my girlfriend is getting into golf and is making some great progress. She hit 80 yard 9 irons consistently and a couple 150 yard drives. Which is great considering she's coming into it with zero experience at anything sports related. I tried a new backswing drill from Mark Crossfield and saw some real positive results. I'm happy.

First full round of 18 holes for 3 weeks today.

I give up my Big Bertha so KellyBo could use it as a trade for her new hybrids. Callaway PreOwned had a bogo free sale today. She picked up two X2hot hybrids in very good shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18, went to see a fitter and THPed.

Played 18, THP'd & did more online shopping

Today was NOT fair...At 10 am I was spending 45 - 60 minutes on the putting green. At 5 pm I was shovelling slush while getting my face whipped by sleet in 25 mph winds. I hate where I live.

I put a new graphite ladies flex shaft in my wife's SW (and re-gripped the club). I also put a SuperStroke on my SeeMore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back