Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really wanting clicgear and I'm hoping to find a good sale on one during Black Friday or cyber Monday.
I kind of thought about the same thing earlier today

I'm really wanting clicgear and I'm hoping to find a good sale on one during Black Friday or cyber Monday.

I kind of thought about the same thing earlier today

Dicks sporting goods is doing 20% off and free shipping right now. I mean right now. I think it ends in less than an hour.

Dicks sporting goods is doing 20% off and free shipping right now. I mean right now. I think it ends in less than an hour.
Yeah not sure I'm that ready lol...Might check around Friday or fleabay

Pondering a taylormade ghost spider.

I was just putting with one of those yesterday. I still prefer their older face (AGSI), but it puts a nice roll on the ball.

Two new golf balls. Wilson's and Callaway's.

I was just putting with one of those yesterday. I still prefer their older face (AGSI), but it puts a nice roll on the ball.
Hey Jb.

I have not tried it yet but I have been struggling with my tm rossa monza corza mallet with direction. I have a feeling it has something to do with a centre shaft position.

Might be getting the spider as a straight swap.

Hey Jb.

I have not tried it yet but I have been struggling with my tm rossa monza corza mallet with direction. I have a feeling it has something to do with a centre shaft position.

Might be getting the spider as a straight swap.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Bobby Jones hybrid. Or two.

Dang I would have jumped on that last night if I would have seen it.

Dang I would have jumped on that last night if I would have seen it.

They have done it for two weekends in a row. Keep your eye on their website and I will give you heads up if I see it as well.

4e4eeea4bb89b7806eedc52a0293f23e.jpg

This has my interest oban just posted this. Can't wait to hear some hands on experience. I am liking the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a good deal of WS FG tour M3 forged irons, has anyoen tried them? I can't find a detailed review on them

Oh wait, you've actually won something. Disregard!

CPO BF deal. $66 shipped for #7 WHP CS in "Like New". Oh my....

Fuji Pro 73 for my 5W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back